Video: NADM Bunker Hill, 2.6 and Super Street

Great Vids Pat!:rockwoot:

Looked like a great pull!:bow:

Wished I could have made it.

I am using the same excuse as Evan.:doh:

Cert has infromed me of kevin's stats... im not gunna mouth the Mo guys too much

Nice coverage Dale!! looks like a decent hook. I had a family thing or i would have been there. Looks like Brandon was lucky Rocky didn't bring his A game.

Well i guess if all it takes to be a good truck puller is luck, i guess some people just get lucky more often than others!!!

Here are the results from Saturday night!

Bunker Hill
Super Street
1. Wayne Greier Salem, OH “Resurrected Ram” (307.8)
2. Brad Ingram Farina, IL 1996 Black Dodge (304.85)
3. Calvin Miller Leveth, PA 2002 Red Dodge (268.7)
4. Bill DeBenedictis Mentor, OH 1998 Dodge (255.9)
5. Bruce Leveto Edinburg, PA (253.1)
6. Brandon Swanson West Salem, OH 2007 Dodge Ram (251.6)
7. Tim Jackson Chandondale, OH (243.8)
8. Garrett Shields Marshfield, WI 1998 Black Dodge (236.2)
9. Jason Keene (229.75)
10. Bill Bowser Mayport, PA 2001 Blue Dodge Ram (228.5)

brandon didnt you already get dq'ed once this year.. maybe luck isnt helping you...:nos:

If all you guys think it has Nitrous, get your money out and tear it down, i have nothing to hide!! All you cowards talk sh** on the internet, get your money out at the pull, we'll tear it down! Just bc its tuned and burns efficient, you just assume its nitrous. Just bc a dmax or a 12v has to roll the coal to make power, doesnt mean they all do. I'm going for the clean diesel challenge. Catch up with the times, the road in electronics has endless possibilities. Get off the internet and figure them out! I did!

Black Ice you need to watch some of the West Virginia trucks get rid of the stack,turn your exhaust down on the track dust and smoke mix well. Looks to me like you are running two types of fuel one to and from the sled the other for pulling. Video's are great!!!!

I would get my money out but your would prob. refuse to be teched again??? idk, I was only messing with you, but why did you get dq'ed this year...