Video: NADM Bunker Hill, 2.6 and Super Street

So does this mean we are going to see a truck teared apart on saturday.

I highly doubt it. If one was going to anti up the money for inspection why would they warn the guy a week a head of time on the webby? Most likely nothing will happen. Just chicken chit inter webby crap. I can remeber when there was a big fuss about nwpadmax not smoking and running very well. Lots of :nos: webby talk but no one with the nuts to post up the money for inspection. To bad nwpadmax could have used the donation.

NADM keeps half of the protest fee to pay for the Oxygen and acetylene used in the inspection process.

Quit yapping and get your butts to Numidia, this Saturday, clean Diesel Challenge, if you can win the 2.6 class , on Diesel only, (no water, meth, nitrous, propane etc)with no smoke, there will be a generous bonus, and then we will tear the truck apart to make sure its clean clean.:doh:

That will save your protest fees fellas.:hehe:

I just didnt feel it was necessary to show half of southern Ohio 2.6 class my truck.

:bang i think he is missing the point.....

when you skip tech for the class.. and add 30ft to your tuck in 15 min.... you might get some attention from the tech....and possibly others

I'd say Him and so/so forgot to take off the NOS after the TS event . Sence they had good hooks testing it

I just didnt feel it was necessary to show half of southern Ohio 2.6 class my truck.

Look at it this way. Kick ass again this weekend. With the amount of smoke your truck puts out, you have an outstanding chance of winning clean diesel challange as well. The truck will more than likely be torn down by NADM tech. IF you have a cheater turbo...I mean :nos: it will all come out in the open. If nothing IS found then we can quit *bdh*.:Cheer:

Last edited:
Nitrous

Nitrous is for cheaters!!! I have cheated all my life:rockwoot:! Rock on. I will be there cheating O thats right I drag race now were I don't have to cheat to be on a level playing field. Jeff

Gene, who will be doing your teching and teardown? Certainly not half of the contestants… no one needs another Wilmington episode.

if you didnt feel it was necessary to show ohio your truck then why do you feel it necessary to ask if you could be a tech official with nadm? so you can see everyone elses setup?

We have a couple non biased techies locked up in a dungeon near Pottsville, PA.
Their names will not be disclosed.

For $500, they will run a truck through a shredder.

Play nice, fellas.:blahblah1::evil:poke:

Whats it matter? I fully understand working hard and putting money in a truck, but get over your self, you've pulled pleanty times before and know the rules. If you don't wanna show half the COUNTRY your truck leave it at home.

Quite honestly, I feel there should be an open hood policy within each class.

I spent 5 years giving guys a creeper with a measuring tape and a camera, to look at my truck, and they still couldn't pull as good as me.:bow::bow: