Want to lower my 4x4 some experienced info please

Mine needed shortened 4" when all said and done. I drove a year at stock length though. Chewed up the rear seal in tcase some, but nothing terrible.

Exactly what mine is doing. Been running it like this for about a year the rubber dust deal thing on the tcase is busted but nothing is leaking.

The guys with the Standard cab long beds are you cutting the drive shaft down? Because when you remove the full 4.75" block I felt like mine was going to bind up so I lifted the truck back to stock.

I had shortened my driveshaft to accommodate a 2" rear block back when I swapped the auto in. That said, it's probably still a little long, as I went lower than I was planning

I am going to get mine done next week I'll post pics and what we did.

I had shortened my driveshaft to accommodate a 2" rear block back when I swapped the auto in. That said, it's probably still a little long, as I went lower than I was planning

ok thanks. I need to lower mine again and get a lengh so i can have the drive shaft cut.

Mine was on bump stops. Got tired of ride quality so i added a 1 inch spacer

What length are your control arms adjusted to? I'm shortening my arms soon, and if I don't go adjustable arms, I'd like to get them pretty close to the right length

What length are your control arms adjusted to? I'm shortening my arms soon, and if I don't go adjustable arms, I'd like to get them pretty close to the right length
I'll try to remember when i get home. Its been a few years.