Was big Red Now its Project- Buillt Aggression

BigDctd

Fuel her till she Blow!!
Long time since ive been on here! Work has been kicking my ass! and this truck! Well here is the thread i posted months ago about my conversion.

Big Red - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

then i basically had the suspension done and the Cummins pulled out of the Dodge Well now all im waiting on is my P-pump. Fundages are pretty tight!

It went into paint two days ago should have it back from paint Monday.

Ok First pictures is the Motor and Motor mounts. motor mounts i fabbed out of 3/16 steel. and with the three inch body lift there was more than enough room for the cummins! i had to notch the frame a little to clear the A/C pump but other than that fit perfect

Built.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0014-1.jpg

IMG_0064-1.jpg

IMG_0080-2.jpg

One of the truck with the suspension done and the motor all in

IMG_0097.jpg

The Stack

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

I used the dodge Slave and master cylinder and fabbed it to fit the chevy pedal! the worst was fitting the chevy pedal assembly up under the dash. (was an auto)

IMG_0017-1.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0027-1.jpg

Im using the Chevy Radiator it is a Four Core so i hope it will work. the radiator and intercooler were actually pretty easy to fit in there!

And here is the custom hood i desided to try. i kinda designed it after the LMMs

IMG_0146.jpg

IMG_0142.jpg

As soon as i get it back monday ill take a few more pics of the truck and the custom crossover steering and tcase adapter!

oh and have to throw this in there, not a hood stack girl but close!!

IMG_0151.jpg

As soon as i get it back monday ill take a few more pics of the truck and the custom crossover steering and tcase adapter!

IMG_0151.jpg
Nice picture... obviously before the hood modifications? Shame it probably won't be posted too long.

IMG_0151.jpg

Dude this is CompD not your ordinary lame Diesel website...As long as there is no Nudity or Or bare ass Cheeks aka thongs...It's all good. BTW Can we see more of her? LOL

didnt think a that Kick me off probably eh?

only if you don't post more pictures like that! refrain from nudity cause we would have to quickly move them away from the general member's/public's view to a mods only area.

you are a lucky man!