Was big Red Now its Project- Buillt Aggression

IMG_0031-1.jpg

And for the guys requesting pics of the woman

Woman at work
IMG_0017-2.jpg

why did u take a picture of her on a cold day, no fun, awesome truck any graphics or just straight white

lookin good any updates? i like that bodystyle chevy. always wanted a straight axle that bodystyle

it coming along i have the p-pump all bolted up just needing to time it and throw the fuel lines on! the solid axle will be awesome i hope!! if i had to do it again i would just buy a kit to swap the axle under, instead of building all my own ill throw some pics up real quick!

yeah, its done-ish now. i'll let dave tell the tale. i'll text him and tell him to update this schit LOL

haha ya it was running drove it about 5 miles and!!! i must have dropped a tiny ass bolt in the intake. it destroyed the top of #6 piston. so it sat for a the last month tore the motor down and everything looked good besides the top of the piston. so i replaced #6, new piston rings on all of them, honed the cylinders, rod bearings, head gasket, head bolt(studs soon!), poped the injectors, and threw it back together i fired it up two night ago and runs smooth as can be now! have a few things to do on it but she drives realy good ALOT better than i thought it would.

Now pictures? hmm ok give me a day or two!

oh and taylor wtf is with your avatar picture? you go emo hate my life or something? haha

no, a certain mod decided my joke was not funny LOL

here is a few pics ladies!! there is still alot to do on the truck, wider rims/tires, fix the front bumper, speedo, fender flairs, list goes on but me and the woman been taking it fishing alot trying to beat it up on the back roads alittle to make sure my welding will hold:blahblah1: and everything else is co sure. but so far she runs good def under power than the vp, but thats just tuning i need to get done. im scared to go over 50 55 with these old bias ply military tires not the best road running tire. rides real nice, i was worried it would ride like a tank but i feel good saying it rides better than the leaf spring fords strokers!

anywho

IMG_0256-1.jpg

The dual shock setup i built

IMG_0172.jpg

IMG_0259.jpg

IMG_0258-1.jpg

LOTS more room under this chevy for that motor than the dodge!! injector swaps are a piece a cake!

IMG_0292.jpg

#6 piston. whatever it was didnt scartch the cylinder,nick a valve or anything. how i dont know

IMG_0288.jpg

Ya we Fish ALOT.
IMG_0267.jpg

And im an Idaho boy so Yes there is always a gun in the gun rack!

IMG_0295.jpg

And She rides Shotgun!
IMG_0347.jpg