Was big Red Now its Project- Buillt Aggression

We need MORE of her!!!!! Your one lucky man my friend and for that I hate you:hehe:

Dude shes not scared to get dirty! She loves workin on trucks and toys! we met cuz of this diesel ****. she has a 99 cummins she drives around! And a Damn good cook!! now i think about it i am lucky

Awesome build :rockwoot: Keep the pictures coming.
I like those older chevy body styles (not a big fan of the pre95 interior though). That should be a really fun truck once it gets done. It should look great on some 40" meats :evil

Did you just use F-250 shock towers? or build custom mounts?

How does the exhaust fit with the chevy axle? Did you bolt an older NP205/208 or something the the NV4500?

Awesome build :rockwoot: Keep the pictures coming.
I like those older chevy body styles (not a big fan of the pre95 interior though). That should be a really fun truck once it gets done. It should look great on some 40" meats :evil

Did you just use F-250 shock towers? or build custom mounts?

How does the exhaust fit with the chevy axle? Did you bolt an older NP205/208 or something the the NV4500?

I think im going to run a real wide 38" And i built custom shock hoops to hang dual shocks. and i held the down pipe and exhaust as close to the frame and the bottom of the cab to make room! actually there is a ton more room for this motor in the chevy then there was in the dodge!! the 3 inch body lift helps! in i am using a np205 with a twin stick kit! and yes it is the dodge nv4500

im actually going to have to redo the exhaust! i have an he551v im gonna play with so that will be fun!!

Every time I work on my truck I contemplate putting a body lift on just so I have some room to work:doh:

:bow:
That twin stick 205 should be awesome

That turbo should make it a great all around setup. I hope it goes on without any issues.

Just to make sure, you dealt with the 5th gear in the trans didn't you?

As soon as i get it back monday ill take a few more pics of the truck and the custom crossover steering and tcase adapter!

oh and have to throw this in there, not a hood stack girl but close!!

IMG_0151.jpg

Does she have any sisters????????????

ya but shes 11!:nail: And i took care of the 5th gear nut along time ago thanks for the warning though.

here is a picture of the truck in primer
b7fd3ed58032.jpg

cant wait to get this thing going!! just wish i had a little bigger budget!!

Ok I take back the post where I asked where I could get my truck inline for the hood stack girls. WHERE CAN I GET MY TRUCK IN LINE TO GET ITS PICTURE TAKEN WITH YOUR FIANCE???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!Kick a$$ truck also.

nice work! what color you painting it???

oh, and the fiance is smokin HAWT!!! you should sell her pics, they are good!!! Lucky dude!

C-ya

well ive got alot more done on the truck! this thing never seems to end here are a few pics of the progress

IMG_0039.jpg

IMG_0027-2.jpg

IMG_0030-1.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg