Washington DC Newb with ?'s

well there are at least 5 of you guys i know of. you, rob, todd, todd's buddy and one other guy.

and wade but we will most likely disown you if you start hanging out with him to much

Thanks so far for all the information and test drive offers guys. Seems to be a bigger community of Dodge guys than GM.

Who is closest to me here in Severna Park, MD...?

im over in pasadena, you can follow me down to the truckpull on saturday if its still going on. Ill show U how an ole' 430hp 12v can run. TURN WRENCHES NOT BUTTONS LOL

How do you guys tell the difference in the 04s and the 04.5s and up.

Is there a digit in the VIN code and is the CP3 injection that much better than the low pressure VP44.

Also, is the benefit of the high pressue CP3 injection better atomization vs. not? Also, the injector cracking thing as well.

I live in Warrenton where is he at? I thought i was one of the only guys in area

haha cole if you only saw the members list i have for the maryland DTR chapter i have thought about creating a map with all the members placed on it. the are over 50 members in just the maryland delaware area and about 20 of them are active in monthly events and get togethers.

Are any of you guys planning to go to East Coast Truck'n Nationals this Saturday and Sunday, In Petersburg? It is at Virginia Motorsports Park awesome track the DDRA is putting the event on

haha cole if you only saw the members list i have for the maryland DTR chapter i have thought about creating a map with all the members placed on it. the are over 50 members in just the maryland delaware area and about 20 of them are active in monthly events and get togethers.

Damn i had no idea that there were actually that many guys out this way, let me no about the events id like to goo meet up with you guysw

How do you tell the 04.5s from the 04s on the vin code?

What are the upper power limits of the 6sp manual and what starts breaking. I know that I am going to need a clutch without fail but what after that?

It is still a 24V motor it just has a different fuel injection system, a CP3 instead of a VP44, making it a high pressure system.

That is incorrect, the 03 and up Dodges had CP3's, the 98.5-02's had VP44's.

Blackhatch: anything 03 and up is a Common Rail Cummins. The 04's would have the vin code 6 if it were the early 04, and C if it were the Cummins 600 series (i.e. the 04.5 and newer.)

The sticks hold up pretty well after you get a double disk clutch in there, as long as your not slammin' it tooooo hard. :bang

Back