Well...we won

UNBROKEN

Ezekiel 25:17
Qualified #3 with the Cavalier this weekend with a 3.95 @ 202, worked through the field and took out Billy Glidden in the final to win the XTF class in the first ADRL race of the year. Ran a 4.0x @ 202mph iirc.
Hell of a way to start the season.
Got some good passes in with the new Vette...went 4.16 in qualifying Friday night which was it's first full pass down the track.
Started making some suspension changes to dial things in but the weekend was essentially a big test session for that car.
Hoping to have it dialed in by the next Rae at PBIR in a few weeks.
The cavi was only cutting 1.07 60's...once the front half is dialed in that's gonna be a 3.80 car easy. It ran consistent 1.22's out the back all weekend.

congrats thats smokin! I would just like to run those times in the 1/8th LOL..

I just saw a video Tim posted on FB, that is hauling ass! Congrats!

Frankie is a friend of ours...he said he crashed on that pass he just didn't hit anything. LOL
Look at the chutes...he throws them before the video even shows the car too upset. Those guys react so fast it's not even funny.

I had the privilege of hanging out with all those guys this weekend. WHAT AN OPERATRION they have going on. Thanks Rico. I'm looking forward to that again. SOON!

Those guys react so fast it's not even funny.

I noticed that on the in car cam. Wasn't even out of his lane yet and already reaching! I'd have froze and hit the wall! My hats off to them! Great driving. :Cheer:

Congrats guys. I was trying to keep up with the race results all weekend while we were at NHDRA in Gainesville. Looks like you guys have a great season ahead of you!

Back