What are you using to control your 47rh?

I will be running the Suncoast standalone controller and valve body in a few weeks :evil

Is that the PCS controller and valve body? i got the same one for my truck. Will be trying to get it going soon also.

Let us know how it works out for you.

Malcolm

Ok I got it hooked up and it works without toggles. It was a real PITA to get the switches set up and I still have some work to do .I will report more on its progress as I get it dialed in. So far I am real Happy with the Results.
It is not as good as the expensive controllers or standalone systems but it does work and for less than 100.00 dollars its a bargain .
Rich

Is that the PCS controller and valve body? i got the same one for my truck. Will be trying to get it going soon also.

Let us know how it works out for you.

Malcolm

Can do... I have been working with Ron at Sun Coast and I have to say that they are top notch! Really good bunch of guys to work with. Jeff Garmon already got the valve body installed. Just waiting to get it and put it in the truck :evil

I will be running the Suncoast standalone controller and valve body in a few weeks :evil

My brother has the ATS one Its cool. He still has problems but He had issues with the truck before the standalone system. Rich

[/B]
yeah thats gonna suck too unless joefarmer makes some inputs for TPS:D.
LOL I talked with Lyn through that situation tonight. I think the only way to do it is with a TPS signal. That would mean setpoints could follow a linear curve instead of always set at a certain MPH. It would also support kickdown.

Ok Got a little more drive time in and it will downshift if it is in overdrive but not after lockup. I drove up a overpass and it downshifted from the increased engine load. Lockup seems to have an issue staying locked sometimes. So I need to hook back up the pressure gauge and make sure the pressure climbs after lockup. Rich

Back