What built trans?

Give Dave Goerend a call. You would be surprised at the knowledge. He has made arrangements to help folks who are unable to bring the transmissions in to him to work on if there was a suspected warranty issue.

I tried to tell him to call Goerend.... but he just HAS to be different :poke: :lolly:

Says the king of being different, most of the populous goes 4 wheel drive, you go 2 wheel, most everyone goes fass or airdog, you go kennedy, everybody gets s&b or k&n or air raid or normal intake, you get a Bills custom intake, the only conventional thing on your truck is EFI live lol

Eric, your tranny probably has herpegonacyphilaids now LOL

I feel like that retarded new member.... Garmon, not garmin :doh: (surprised i didn't catch some chit for that) .... anyway, i was about to make a trip to georgia with a buddy in his 05 and me in my 07 so we could both get new units. His I.D. wound up getting stolen, and he's dealing with that so i wouldn't have a convoy buddy bif but Lavon has been kool to talk to and he's got the right parts and gets where i want to go. Also he's about 6 hours closer than Jeff but who worries about the cost of fuel in a "hot rod" truck? LOL I'm not saying the other options are bad or i didn't like them, but for price and distance I think i'm going to go Firepunk

says the king of being different, most of the populous goes 4 wheel drive, you go 2 wheel, most everyone goes fass or airdog, you go kennedy, everybody gets s&b or k&n or air raid or normal intake, you get a bills custom intake, the only conventional thing on your truck is efi live lol

You know it :D

You gonna let me follow you home on memorial day break so if my trans goes out on the way you can give me a push? I'll get you a 6 pack :Cheer:

So i pulled the trigger on Firepunk and got it built Monday. Lavon is a kool guy, quick, knew his stuff, after a small hiccup everything was great. I'm rarely this happy with big purchases, but i am very pleased with how the trip and transmission turned out. I'll try to get some pics up but that's depending on how much work i have to do today

Thanks Patrick, glad your enjoying it, and here's a pic of your trucks signature you left on the road when you left!

2012-05-31_09-16-33_123.jpg

Lavon

Sweet! Just put mine in this weekend and couldn't be happier. Glad you went with Lavon!