What fuel pump?

I did some more digging on this the other night. Aeromotive has a belt driven low mount pump as well.

I've been running this on a 13mm pump for years, idles at 50psi and stays at 60psi wot. If you'd like pics waynes world pm me your number. I had to make the mounts and I bought the drive setup seperate. It mounts low on the drivers side.

I've been running this on a 13mm pump for years, idles at 50psi and stays at 60psi wot. If you'd like pics waynes world pm me your number. I had to make the mounts and I bought the drive setup seperate. It mounts low on the drivers side.

Did you have to run a regulator or is it designed to run at those pressures?

Did you have to run a regulator or is it designed to run at those pressures?

Aeromotive regulator on the return side of the pump in place of the overflow valve. The reg is backed out almost all the way, this is about the lowest pressure setting, it returns alot of fuel at idle, my fuel cell is setup for the return to go in at the bottom of the tank thrue a tube so not to foam up. Been running it since 2009, works perfect not a single problem.

What fuel pump

Guys,

Thanks for the reply's------

I just got the injectors back------5x18 with .023 lift-----
Together with the 24* timing & SD Twins -------
Can I make 1,000 HP ?

WAYNES WORLD

What fuel pump

jbayes,

Stainless Diesel Twins-----300 & 480, wicked wheels & race covers.

Beat68CST,

It looks good but I've got a Fuelab in the mail.

How does it look for making 1,000HP with 24* timing?

WAYNES WORLD

I've seen a few well-tuned common rails hit 1k HP with an S480 atmosphere charger. You might be able to get there with the 13mm pump assuming the wicked wheels and race covers picked up a little flow over a standard cast wheel S480. The dyno you run on will also make a big difference. Last week we dyno'd a 2012 6.7 with S467 single turbo, 12mm CP3, 60 HP injectors, and tuning by Firepunk. I believe the raw uncorrected numbers on Firepunk's dyno was 685 HP just a week or so prior. The corrected 17% numbers here at 5700' on our Mustang Dyno were just shy of 600 HP meaning the raw uncorrected numbers were just over 500 HP to the tires. Altitude plays some factor in the difference but there definitely is a difference from one dyno to the next.

What fuel pump

Which s300 WAYNES WORLD?

jbayes,
See photo please--------I'm hoping the 093 lines will flow enough. I'm holding 85 pounds of boost & 40 pounds of fuel pressure. The change of bodies produced a 950 lighter truck too.

BigBlue24 thanks

WAYNES WORLD

Attachments

• IMG_1325.JPG
    IMG_1325.JPG
    107.7 KB · Views: 0
jbayes,
See photo please--------I'm hoping the 093 lines will flow enough. I'm holding 85 pounds of boost & 40 pounds of fuel pressure. The change of bodies produced a 950 lighter truck too.

BigBlue24 thanks

WAYNES WORLD

I think he is asking what size S300 but it looks like a 66mm from the photo.