What is a S465 rated for HP?

I ran an ED gate with mine with the .9 housing. Went to a big charger with a tight housing and the gate. I fought issues with the external gate alot, not the gate itself, but the regulators plugging up, exhaust leaks, etc. So I ditched it all and went to a s465 with a bigger housing. I need the truck to perform every time and I didn't want to deal with these little issues constantly.

I tried a few housings and settled on the 1.25.

I ran an ED gate with mine with the .9 housing. Went to a big charger with a tight housing and the gate. I fought issues with the external gate alot, not the gate itself, but the regulators plugging up, exhaust leaks, etc. So I ditched it all and went to a s465 with a bigger housing. I need the truck to perform every time and I didn't want to deal with these little issues constantly.

I tried a few housings and settled on the 1.25.

I'll play with mine and see if I can get it. Did the gate help the .9 on the top end when you had it working right?

what housing did you swap to? I have TJ's old s465 with a .9 and I hoping that a 50mm wastegate will solve the small housing restriction for me :D

I have a few bigger housings for sale if you'd like to try that route.