what kind of power do you guys think Im making

give me a call tomorrow. Ive been drinking and I think im going to sleep:Cheer:

alright. i cant decide if i should do 2.5 or 3" yours looks smaller than 3" but hard to tell.

how did you come up with this combo dan...yer new round here i think. just wondering how ya got the experience to pick this pkg esp on a 24v. i got along way to do what yer doin...but i have alotta probs even with what i run..and it aint much.

Dan what happened with the job, we just spoke last week, give me a call, my twins are almost done HX35 tweaked/S472, gotta call ED tomorrow about an external gate, also I gotta hit Cummins in the morning so I can get the goodies and bring em to the machine shop, the head is coming out nice, and the Helix is going in when the head goes on, when its all said and done I should be back at my last years 602 but a lil cooler and a lil quicker spool than that Silver Bullet, talk to ya soon.

Im only kind of new. actually been a member here for a long time. really just started posting. my set was built by another member here local to me. kind of based on what I was going for and special consideration for the fact aht I drive it everyday. the he351 is good size for a top charger being 60mm and they can be had much cheaper than a s300, and the s400 is pretty obvious, its just determinimg what size you want to run, I like the smaller one in that it comes on and starts to cool very quick, with a comp tune in the adr I can jump right in the throttle rolling say 3/4 orso and never break 1000 degrees. Todd its about time you got a set after everything your trucks been through. it will be the most driveable setup youve had.

When you add the restriction of a second turbo charger, your primary turbo charger loses some efficiency and produces lower airflow than it can when used as a single turbo.

An S465 used as a single turbo is going to be right at the edge of it's airflow at 600 hp. Like i stated earlier, just my opinion, the S465 is too close in size to the HE351. You'd end up with nearly identical flow using a HY35, and you'd get even faster spoolup.

Not true. the only restriction the primary has is the turbine side getting its drive force from a disturbed path. The primary still flows normally into the secondary which then compounds the air and increases the boost. granted, if too small a top is used there is a flow restriction. and thats where the second statement here is wrong. the HY has a smaller comp wheel than the HE351 and would pose a restriction. it is a common mistake that the HY9, HE341, HE351 are the same, they are not. I've built/tested many sets of twins and I used that experience to figure out what works with what and how. The pressure in the cold pipe is a good indicator of secondary inducer restriction. If it was as easy as small/fast on top and big/high flow on the bottom we'd all be running with a T25 over a T106.$.02

you guys w/twins tun a boost gauge for both turbo outputs?? or just one in the intake horn or manifold for total boost

I have a hook-up for both turbos and drive pressure. Very helpful for tuning and good warning indicator for problems.

Id like to run 3 also but right now use total boost and boost in the pipe from the bottom turbo leading to the top. then you can figure out total boost, bottom turbo boost and top turbo boost.