what state takes home indy

Im goin with N. Dakota, cuz everybody knows there aint no good 2.6 trucks from Ohio. :umno:

top 5 in 2.6 will be cotpc trucks, adam hallien 2.8, it will be between curt haisley and jake carter in maddog for SS they've been back and forth all year

top 5 in 2.6 will be cotpc trucks, adam hallien 2.8, it will be between curt haisley and jake carter in maddog for SS they've been back and forth all year

Are there even 5 COTPC trucks pulling?

I'd bet an FPP truck or two sneaks in the top 5. Still Ohio trucks of course though.:evil

Is there even a MO 2.8 truck??? Hailen is gonna walk away with 2.8 and continue his 2.8 domination!!!

2.6 Im not sure, Ill have to make my guess when I see who all shows up!!!!

SS...Duh...HAISLEY!!!!!!!!

Mod- Im gonna say Double Overtime...I just realy want to see him win a big show!

Theres this guy named Troy Wakeman from MO that runs 2.8. He tends to win alot. Dont think he is comin though. None of the heavy hitters from MO are coming other than Hodler. And they have been making changes all year so you never know what truck is going to show up. I think you can count all MO trucks out.

Curt in Super Street. Wayne Greir ran much this year? If he's there I think he will be right in the mix with Kurt. Maddog I got in the 4th position.

He is a misplaced Pennsylvanian, Texas cannot claim.

HP Kings will not win on this track. Anyone want to change their predictions?

The biggest tire will IIRC this track is always dust???
Brandon

Track seemed very good last year compared to the year before. If it is set up like last years it will be a very good pull to show off some power.

Is there even a MO 2.8 truck??? Hailen is gonna walk away with 2.8 and continue his 2.8 domination!!!

2.6 Im not sure, Ill have to make my guess when I see who all shows up!!!!

SS...Duh...HAISLEY!!!!!!!!

Mod- Im gonna say Double Overtime...I just realy want to see him win a big show!

:badidea:

There are a few good runners, one in particular, maybe you should read the top 3 results for the Platte county fair.

There are a few good runners, one in particular, maybe you should read the top 3 results for the Platte county fair.
Platte County Fair results:
2.8 Class (top 6)
1. Troy Wakeman Lonejack, MO 337.08 01 Chevrolet
2. Cole Stephens Gaston, IN 332.10 Dodge
3. Adam Hallien Fort Wayne, IN 326.02 97 Dodge
4. Chris Muhs Birmingham, IA 315.08 98 Dodge
5. Jon Swartzentruber Loogootree, IN 312.10 Chevrolet
6. Evan Smoot Eaton, IN 312.05 97 Dodge

From Another thread with the attending Pullers:
Trucks will pull in numerical order determined by your NADM Member Number - here's how it falls out:

2.8 Super Street
1. Terry Biggs
2. Adam Hallien
3. Terry Coppess
4. Evan Smoot
5. Ian Stamy
6. Cole Stephens
7. Joel Reese
8. Ric Scrimager

The overlaps have been made bold....

Are there even 5 COTPC trucks pulling?

I'd bet an FPP truck or two sneaks in the top 5. Still Ohio trucks of course though.:evil

these are all I know from cotpc

evan davis
matt gainer
rocky roark
jordan lee
rob wright
danny toops

im not sure of anyone else?

Platte County Fair results:
2.8 Class (top 6)
1. Troy Wakeman Lonejack, MO 337.08 01 Chevrolet
2. Cole Stephens Gaston, IN 332.10 Dodge
3. Adam Hallien Fort Wayne, IN 326.02 97 Dodge
4. Chris Muhs Birmingham, IA 315.08 98 Dodge
5. Jon Swartzentruber Loogootree, IN 312.10 Chevrolet
6. Evan Smoot Eaton, IN 312.05 97 Dodge

From Another thread with the attending Pullers:

The overlaps have been made bold....

Good job, but did you seriously just miss my point? Someone asked if there are any 2.8 trucks from missouri. Did you see the first place truck?

Good job, but did you seriously just miss my point? Someone asked if there are any 2.8 trucks from missouri. Did you see the first place truck?

Yes I know about Wakeman, we all know about Wakeman. I took the particular quote as "Is there even a MO 2.8 truck?" as "Is there even a MO 2.8 truck competing at the NADM 4x4 Jambo Invitational?" since it is in the "what state takes home indy" thread. I don't think he was questioning the fact if there was any MO 2.8 trucks in existence....