what state takes home indy

WHAT???? Eric said you couldn't finish in the top 30 even if they only had 29 trucks in the class:lolly:

U think that's funny. You should see how we r fixing my rearend.2 chains 2 torches.2 jacks. 4 boards. And a anchor....Haha

good job fellas. we had a real late night friday night, most of us not even leaving are points pull till 2:30 AM. your trucks barely had enough time to cool off before you were unloading them to bring another title bronz, silver and gold back to fairfield county ohio. i woulda went if i knew i could compete, lol. congrats. well well well deserved rock and rob!! meat and potatos boys, thats all we eat here in LA (Lower Amanda,OH). thats waht does it.

Man you from northern amanda, chits weak bro

Jake said jb weld would hold. Haha. It would've never broke if it didn't have pt lean...oh snap!

Rule # 3 on page 24 in your PT lean user manual version 2.6.....always and I mean always weld the axle tubes to the housing to prevent center section erection:hehe:

I must have not gotten that book. I got the toops book. Chapters 1-9... internet instagating 101. chapter 10...things to look for on evan davis's truck at each pull...haha jkjk had to get you back evan! happy b-day

It's clear now why OH did so well in finishes... No KY representation. Duh. Lol

Just messin. Congrats to all. Sounds like it was an awesome pull!!

congrats rocky on the big win! that thing has come way around the past several hooks. looks good rocky all the hard work payed off! congrats again buddy!

You coming to Ky for the BOB indoor event like you did last year?

I doubt that I will make it this year, I plan on tearing down and starting the new build pretty soon. Why was it last year at that event I placed like 99 but still got teched. I have nothing to hide but I thought that was sort of out of line. Thanks gainer but I don't think it is running like the central ohio dirty rags yet.

Good deal brandon cant wait to see it

Dunno Rocky I thought u made it in thats y I came over then I didnt see u in the line up mayb it was a bump spot ?