what turbos for triple turbos?.

Depends on what a guy wants to learn or help in understanding any certain topic. After all people are still interpreting the Bible....:stab:

a quick using the words 'triple turbos' search brings up 8 pages of threads. is that enough?

Not when talking about specifics like turbine sizing and a/r's in my opinion. Just because there's a lot of info out there doesn't mean it is the correct variety. After all, triples in the streetable diesel community are still pretty new!

Hard not to go with a proven setup like WOP's. I'd recommend their set over any other, just on the performance record they have and the rides on two 1k+ trucks.

Avoid the voodoo guessing and go with what's proven. IMO

I'm working on pricing right now for the turbochargers and wastegates for the system. We'd be happy to put this package together for anyone with the fabricating skills needed to build it on their own. These turbos have been tested on Common Rail trucks with 90hp, 200hp and 300hp injectors.

What kind of uncorrected numbers have you been seeing out of your sets?

What kind of uncorrected numbers have you been seeing out of your sets?

The truck with the 200hp nozzles, dual CP3's and Smarty/PW Box dynoed 1001hp at Industrials Injection dyno event and ran 124mph at the track here in Salt Lake at 4400-ft. Crew cab longbed truck weighs just over 8000lbs.

90hp nozzles with single CP3 and Smarty did 740hp.

Thank you for sharing. I'm looking into building a set and am very curious about them.

1079 on 300 nozzles also. I don't recall if his were corrected or not. Drives like a stock truck too....only with a chit-load more power on tap

We'd be happy to sell the set of three turbos and the wastegates we use in our Triple turbo system, it's been proven to be VERY streetable (even here at 4400-ft elevation) and support 1000hp. You'd just have to build all your own plumbing. One customer (Jared Bristol) with dual CP3's and 200hp nozzles made 1001hp on the dyno and has almost 100,000 miles on the motor and almost 50,000 on the turbo system.

Let us know if we can help...Wide Open Performance

UnderHood.mp4 video by jaredb900rr - Photobucket

That's like effortless power, I'm liking it!

Jim

We now have pricing available for our Triple Turbo combination for anyone interested in fabbing it themselves, we can supply our turbos, wastegates, and controllers to anyone interested. Let us know...