whats the best tire to use

beatty97

Rusty
here in ohio seems like everyone is running the sts do they really bite that much harder. or to bite less letting the truck spin out down at the end

Let me know how them boggers work out. I heard they work really good on tight sticky tracks. might be the new tire to run

i'm breaking axles now with some may pop radials not sure about the boggers

try a set of 35x14.5x16 boogers on it then tell me how it works. thats what they need on the west coast for the sand pulls

:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:
they need them at yankee lake too lol

it seems to be workin ok broke an axle last tuesday at local fair bout 300 so it cant be slippin to bad

I told terry that there was a couple of guys from ohio on here running his clutches and he told yours had like 80,000miles and just starting to act up or something. I have the same clutch but he is getting me sinterd iron disc to throw in it.

The TOP truck in our aera run's 35" BFG KO's, Then STS's are on his tail. I like to run STS's.
Brandon

Yea most guys are running BFG A/T's around here too. Theres a few guys are trying sts's but don't seem to work as well here on on our clay tracks. 33x12.50-16.5, 35x12.50-16.5, 305-70r16, 315-75r16's

I told terry that there was a couple of guys from ohio on here running his clutches and he told yours had like 80,000miles and just starting to act up or something. I have the same clutch but he is getting me sinterd iron disc to throw in it.

i tried to run 4th low with 4:10s on a sticky a$$ track
seems to do a lot better in 2nd high

ive abused my clutch bad 80000 miles in my 01 with an edge comp hot and a set of terrys 150 inj lots of hole shots lol.
then about 5000 miles in my 97 pulling my trailer