whats the best tire to use

STS's work extremly well around here! Boggers seem like they'd be a little hard on drivetrain parts??:badidea:

I checked out the sts at schieds but the tread felt really soft like they might not wear good on the street to but i dont know. Im sure the work good pullin though. What about the Mickey thompson claws? Does anybody run them anymore?. Tim

STS are a really good tire for pullin, but i have heard that you will get like 10k out of them on the street. A lot of guys out in my area run them, and none of the tracks around here are the same, hard, soft, sand, etc.. good al around tire

I checked out the sts at schieds but the tread felt really soft like they might not wear good on the street to but i dont know. Im sure the work good pullin though. What about the Mickey thompson claws? Does anybody run them anymore?. Tim

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR TIRES THAT HOLD UP GOOD ON THE ROAD AND HOOK GOOD ON THE TRACK CHECK OUT THE MASTERCRAFT CT'S & AT-2'S. SIZE FOR SIZE THEY PROBABLY HOOK AS GOOD AS STS'S ON MOST TRACKS. I HAVE SEVERAL CUSTOMERS RUNNING THEM W/ GOOD RESULTS.

My buddy smoken flatbed runs the mastercraft c/t's on his dually and they do work really well. I have 305/70/16 mastercraft m/t's but was wanting to go to something alittle better all around. Tim

i have claws and like them, two of them are currently on disturbed's truck and he doesn't seem to want to give them back.:hehe: we have bfg a/t on my truck currently(and the back of his truck), and i am very happy with their grip on all different tracks and the way that they clean themselves. they seem to be one of the better all around tires, they are also awesome on the street

street and sled pulling, hands down C/T's or BFG A/T's. STS are WAY too soft to keep up with an 8k lb truck, heck they dont even last that long on jeeps!

Yeah I still daily drive my truck and the STS's don't wear to well on the street. Probably about the same as your average mud tire mite get a lil more out of them? I'd say they are probably good for 30,000miles maybe less maybe more depending on burnouts and such??

My cooper S/Ts seem to work good all around.They hook good enough to slip the clutch for 150'(cracked the floater) on a wet track,and usually spin them off the line on dryer tracks. They work great when I plow snow to.

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR TIRES THAT HOLD UP GOOD ON THE ROAD AND HOOK GOOD ON THE TRACK CHECK OUT THE MASTERCRAFT CT'S & AT-2'S. SIZE FOR SIZE THEY PROBABLY HOOK AS GOOD AS STS'S ON MOST TRACKS. I HAVE SEVERAL CUSTOMERS RUNNING THEM W/ GOOD RESULTS.

CT's and STS's both work good Any tire will hook up good with a PTPULLINCHASSIS .. even in 3 wheel drive! . runnin ct's on my daily driver but perfer sts's on the puller so far. beatty better get a good set of axles and either of these tires might show him how much power he doesn't have!

Yeah STS will have you looking for some more hp. They hook up extremly well.

CT's and STS's both work good Any tire will hook up good with a PTPULLINCHASSIS .. even in 3 wheel drive! . runnin ct's on my daily driver but perfer sts's on the puller so far. beatty better get a good set of axles and either of these tires might show him how much power he doesn't have!
you said it no power it's still stock:drive:

MY CHASSIS SET UPS ONLY WORK ON GASSERS:hehe:

YOU WON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THAT 3 WHEEL DRIVE THING NEXT YEAR.....I'M GOING TO MAKE "CUZ ITS BAD" TODD PROOF:kick:

MY CHASSIS SET UPS ONLY WORK ON GASSERS:hehe:

YOU WON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THAT 3 WHEEL DRIVE THING NEXT YEAR.....I'M GOING TO MAKE "CUZ ITS BAD" TODD PROOF:kick:

some one needs to i didn't think anybody was harder on stuff than the Blairs

Back