what's the fastest gear you guys run

If it were me, Id go w/ 4.88s @ 37.7mph and if she falls on her face swap to 33"s @ 35.5mph. But, im just a 2.6 newbie!:bow:

If I had the $ and felt like tearing up a bunch of rearends I woulda bought Zane's or your truck! But the way its been goin I may be a spectator in 2011.:(

That sucks hell you can hook mine if want it just breaks the rear end lol

I think you seen something else. I don't think a 2.6 beat me unless I broke but hell it doesn't run that great ethier.

this with a 5 or 6 speed? 5 speed is a 10.79 final and the 6 is 11.82 both of which with a 35 bfg a/t and s475 i dont think is hardly doable but i could be wrong. If anything the clutch will only last 2 hooks.

its with a 5spd? so your saying if i run 2nd high my tranny wont last long? truck has 3.54's in it now, im wanting to swap in 4.10's. where could i get a good deal on a set of 4.10 gears and how hard r they to change?

would i be better off with something other than 4.10's? im wanting to run 4th gear 4 low. its a nv4500. trucks got SCS axles and SCS full spool.

I run a 11.15 final with 33's. It works great for my setup. Another one of our trucks runs a 10.14 final drive with 35's and it's one of the strongest trucks around. Our trucks seem to like the high final drive, others around here have good luck with lower final drives.