where is everyone staying in Indy

Johnny B is the man for sure! When my truck broke there last year in the parking lot, he offered to let me stay and take nap after i fixed it and of course offered me a good stiff drink.

I have a feeling this is gonna get crazy

Oh for sure....Saturday night is going to be great....racing will be done, so we'll all be back at Johnny's drinkin' and hooting it up!! :Cheer:

Yeah, but it won't be the same without me taking over vocals for the live band at the local bar! Still can't believe video of that hasn't shown up anywhere!

FYI

There will be an event on the opposite side of the track it is call Slamology it is a big car show and they are going to have like 10 live bands going on all weekend. I called the promoter and anyone that wants to go over to their event can buy a $5.00 wristband over on their side to give access to their event

http://www.slamology.com/

slamologyflyer.jpg

Anyone know about bringing in a cooler?

here is a quote from lucus oil dragstrip website
Q: Are coolers allowed at Lucas Oil Raceway at Indianapolis?
A: For all oval events, coolers are allowed in the grandstands. They must be no bigger than 14x14x14. No glass containers will be allowed. Coolers and bags are subject to search.

For the Mac Tools U.S. Nationals, coolers will be allowed. The size allowed is 14x14x14. No glass containers or alcohol will be allowed. Coolers are subject to search.

so with that being said if anyone needs to hide a cooler i'm sure there will be lots of trailers todo so:Cheer:

Is anybody from the SW headed to indy with room for a small truck there and back?

Jamison Inn, Indy west still has rooms. It's next door to Johnny B's. If anyone needs a room for Friday night I reserved one, but may not be able to use it.

Back