where is everyone staying in Indy

If they serve beer in the track, which I'm sure they do, you will not be able to bring beer into the place. That being said, if it's in an enclosed trailer and not being flaunted at the track you most likely will not have an issue.

If they serve beer in the track, which I'm sure they do, you will not be able to bring beer into the place. That being said, if it's in an enclosed trailer and not being flaunted at the track you most likely will not have an issue.

Yeah I was more talking about the spectator side....They did sell beer last year but I dont think it was actually the track doing it, rather a cub scout group or something of that nature.

Id bet at a track like Indy a cooler is a no-no.

We carried ours in small 12 pack shoulder strap coolers last year. I would recommend getting some. It a loonnggg walk to the truck.

We should bring a golf cart to ride around in. I'll drive :hehe:

Hell ....lets do this!

image.php

HELMETS....DONT FORGET HELMETS!

^^ Friendly Reminder ^^

:hehe:

Johnny b's !!! that the only place to stay in Indy....he is so accommodating & has decent prices...good guy. I might have an extra room

Well...I know where the party is gonna be at...LOL We'll be seein' you and the boys John!!

the texas boy with Misery are staying at the comfort in with us, should be an exciting weekend

Johnny b's !!! that the only place to stay in Indy....he is so accommodating & has decent prices...good guy. I might have an extra room

Is that the dude that let his dog jump up on the side of my truck? I'll fight that guybif

I'll be staying at my home suckas!

Edit: Nevermind I sweet talked Johnny B into getting us into a room. That dude is a character :hehe:

Edit: Nevermind I sweet talked Johnny B into getting us into a room. That dude is a character :hehe:

This is true...LOL My buddy an I stayed there 2 years ago, and told him to park wherever the wanted with the truck and trailer. If people didn't like it, they could leave...LOL When he knew it was a trailer with product in it he told me "I have cameras everywhere...if I see somone not supposed to be in trailer...I have laser for their azz"...:hehe:

Hell as soon as we got there he said "You boys look thirsty...like beer yes? Johnny B give you beer...here choose what kind you like"...

Johnny B is the man for sure...

haha. He told me as long as i wasn't some 18 year old sissy with a lowrider he'd get us into a room. Should be a fun weekend!

Anybody have an extra couch or something Friday night? I've got Saturday night covered.

posted from a Mafia Cadillac

Anybody have an extra couch or something Friday night? I've got Saturday night covered.

posted from a Mafia Cadillac

pm me if u need a spot friday night, my buddy has a room u can crash with, we staying at the comfort in

Back