Where you staying?

La Quinta, FYI they still have Government rooms at La Quinta.

Should be four of us staying at Ramada. Not coming till Friday afternoon/evening.

Sleep Inn. Right around the corner from the Cracker Barrel. Sounds like quite a few guys have rooms there, too.

I may have to try and swindle a govt room at the laquinta if that is the hot spot.

Same question... Is there an afterparty in both towns or is everything in Bowling Green? This is my first time making the trip.

We always went back to bowling green to do our thing. Last year, there were some people getting rowdy in the field where we parked for the pulls down in Franklin though.

Just Stroken and i will be staying at the days inn...looking forward to meeting more of you all and kicking back with good ole diesel guys as we did in bradenton

Me and 03halfton and a few friends are staying at days inn

Sent from CompD mobile device

The Baymont Inn has room available..

Mention TS Performance Event and the rate is 84.00 plus tax.

think i'm staying at the ramada, not positive my buddies wife didnt like microtel last year so i said ok you pick this year lol

Microtel is booked as of at least 3/29. I've stayed there for the past few events. Best Western this year. Hope it's not a dump.

lol i have a few extra rooms at my house. i live about 7 min from beech bend. and 10 from interstate from franklin lol. cant wait till the 13th! and plenty of trailer parking here! haha:ft::woohoo:

lol. i live on a 130 acre farm house n the middle of feild i have parties all the time, need too have a huge bonfire friday night after drags out here! be a fun ass time!! haha