Where you staying?

I think I will try to find a warm bed at one of the WKU women's dorms. I love that southern draw :)

8 of us will be at days inn...and ya that may have been us partying sat after the pulls...buds 2.6 truck broke friday...so when in rome....

for anyone whos late..or you just drive down. uncle omar's (americas best value inn) is usually deserted and its cheap....its a dive but an option

Last edited:
Go Days Inn! Damn LaQuinta filled up before we could book. Thanks alot Dan!

Just booked at Best Western Scottsville Road location 270-782-3800. Said lots of parking for trailers, still rooms.

I hope you LaQuinta guys get to see a naked fat chick screaming in the halls again!! Very Funny!!!

What the hell! Yes I was at the LaQuinta but that was not me. That was the ol gal I was trying to load up LOL.

Dang it no one else staying at the motel 6? Oh well, we have several friends staying at the best western looks like we will be spending some time over there!

So... I havent booked any hotels, figured i would sleep in the back of my truck. Safe places to park for the night? Still iffy if i will go. lol