Which is best?

BritBrat02

Hi everyoneI'm Brittany and I'm new at this and I knew this is where I could get the best opinions on what I want to know.... I don't currently own a diesel but I want to own one to pull it in truck pulls. I have heard so many opinions from my area as to what truck would be the best but I want an outside opinion. So can you tell me what would be the best?

Get some hip waders and ask in the pulling forum...

Or search and read for days.

Welcome to CompD.

(Answer is gonna depend on lots of things. If there was a best truck, don't you think everyone would be running it?)

Get some hip waders and ask in the pulling forum...

Or search and read for days.

Welcome to CompD.

(Answer is gonna depend on lots of things. If there was a best truck, don't you think everyone would be running it?)

I don't want the best truck I just want to know what everyone thinks is the best in their own opinion...

Get a 6.9IDI

Or do a search...

What class, what org, where in the country?

I don't know what weight class I want to do yet I'm still doing my research on that and going to pulls to look at them all and I will prob only be pulling in Ny and Pa to start with....

That was a joke. As were most of the posts in this thread.

READ, then post...

its not a joke to me so don't post anything on this if its a joke to you ok....and I read alot and I have tons of help but I still don't know things here and there and I want to know what it is got it? were not all pro's at this and we have to learn just like any of you did at one point!!!!

I'm not trying to be mean, or unhelpful. But this is not a hand holding place with threads on the best __________, it never has been, and it never will be.

In all your reading did you happen to notice that you don't see a lot of best _____ threads, and the few that you do contain very little useful information?

If you want someone to tell you what is "best" you're in the wrong place.

And BTW I'm shocked the heathen hordes haven't sniffed out another girl and demanded pics, and FB infoLOL

That was a joke. As were most of the posts in this thread.

READ, then post...

I'm not trying to be mean, or unhelpful. But this is not a hand holding place with threads on the best __________, it never has been, and it never will be.

In all your reading did you happen to notice that you don't see a lot of best _____ threads, and the few that you do contain very little useful information?

If you want someone to tell you what is "best" you're in the wrong place.

And BTW I'm shocked the heathen hordes haven't sniffed out another girl and demanded pics, and FB infoLOL

I understand that and I'm not looking for the best truck bc there is no such thing in the least bit...and or the best answer I just simply wonder what people think and what their fav is bc where I live they all pretty much like all the same stuff ..... and why are u shocked about that???

Because they see a girl that just joined and pounce on her like a pack of starving hyenas that just found a dead gazelle...

I drive a Cummins. They have a proven track record in pulling trucks.

Because they see a girl that just joined and pounce on her like a pack of starving hyenas that just found a dead gazelle...

I drive a Cummins. They have a proven track record in pulling trucks.

oh haha well they can try but they won't suceed i'm untouchable and nice metaphore....and see that little bit of an opinion didn't hurt now did it lol thats all i wanted

Welcome to CompD, I have a 2002 Dodge I p-pumped. Though, if I was building from scratch I would look for a 1998 12V with a 5 speed manual.

i drive duramax because there nice and comfortable to drive and will do everything a cummins will do

I'd look into a 94-98 dodge with a 12 valve. I'd try to start of in a stock class or something that will let you do a few mods but nothing crazy. Cut your teeth then go from there.