White smoke and popping when cold

BIG MATT

Ok I have been working on truck and searching on here for two days and I still can't get this thing to run right. It starts right up if I give it fuel it pucks alot of white smoke and pops. If I drive it a few miles it runs like it should.

I have swaped lift pumps, replaced all the rubber lines and fixed a leaking delevery valve holder. I have put air in the fuel tank to try to find an air leak and nothin!!! I put a clear line right before the lift pump and saw no bubbles I need some else to try. I am just out of ideas. Thanks

Would any of that change after i drive it. If i drive it for a few miles it runs fine

if timing slipped it will run like crap til the engine temp is up a little, at least thats whay mine did when it slipped.

I will check timing in the morning i am tired of looking at and my 55gal drum stove cant keep up its freaking cold. thank for all the help

Ok it's not timing i checked it. i have a powerstroke fuel pump thats runs from a draw straw to the bango fitting on the pump. It runs the same if is on or off so i dont think its fuel pressure. any more ideas

It does it as soon as it fires? You've bypassed the entire fuel supply system for custom stuff? What does it do once you start driving and get into the throttle hard in a higher gear?

Cold climate? Cycle the grids a couple of times maybe.

55F is not a cold climate.

How long have you been running the 5x14's and full cuts? Full cuts will contribute to smoke when cold, and it will clean up as the engine warms. My 24v with 7x12's and 13mm will haze when first started for about 5 minutes and then is nice and clean at idle.

I had a truck that if you started it up then shut it down before the temp was up 150 it would smoke. sticky injector it would spray but wouldn't pop.