Who disagrees with me that this is nos?

I've heard of that actually but I know for a fact he had it in the passenger door panel...

No, but I see a few prime examples of how NADM's turbo rule doesn't work.

What was going on with that red Dodge at about the 1 minute mark? The smoke kept clearing up for about half second at a time.
Tell me how a diesel engine runs full song with the smoke coming and going.....and the truck doesn't miss a beat!
There is nothing I hate worse than a frign' cheater!

Last edited:
If its was being sprayed the fuel wouldnt be coming and going like that either. Also if he was spray by hitting a button cause it to clear up then back to fuel you would hear a rpm jump and you dont hear that. Looks like he is hitting the rpm limit where the gov stops fueling. I dont see why he would even want or need to spray since has a big hp advantage over the rest in the class.

Looks pretty suspicious to me. At that level I'd bet his pump doesn't have a upper rpm limit. The governor is the turbo and the sled. If I was tech, I'd be looking that one over with a fine tooth comb.

I think the whole protest thing needs revamped. Why should the protester be the only one taking a risk at losing money? Yes, the puller in question risks getting DQ'd, big deal.

I'd say whatever the protest fee is, if found to be illegal, the illegal truck/owner should pay the protester that amount, or if cash is not available, the illegal component(s). That may make pullers think a little harder about cheating, they have more to lose that just getting DQ'd.

FWIW, I have never protested anyone in my life, and don't intend to.

I dont know the owner or whats done to the truck but i have watched all the videos this summer and at a few pulls the truck runs rather clean. Why is this? Sounds like the engine is turning some high rpm. Just because a ppump can run high rpm doesnt mean the governor is setup to let it full fuel at high rpm.

This picture obviously shows he's spraying... Cheatin old man.
y4umu5u2.jpg