Who disagrees with me that this is nos?

That statement tells me how big of a dbag you are, when you talk about the pride and respect of his family and truck a few pages ago...

Last year Scheid first hook we were, I believe, 14 ft from winner first hook... Second night over 40 ft... Chris Muhs would have won second night had PPL quit piling loose dirt after the 300 ft mark after Haisley pulled... the following weekend we were, I think, 6 ft behind Muhs and 2 ft behind Kusilek at a NTPA hook. The track and sled and gearing make a big difference place to place.

Way to do a drive by. He was joking. There's about only 1 person that thinks he was actually spraying. The OP.

Way to do a drive by. He was joking. There's about only 1 person that thinks he was actually spraying. The OP.

No driveby here, spent about 30 mins reading through all bs on here and it was him or one of the other buddies of the truck in question who asked "why would a guy that was cheating ask the one who contested to look over the truck" if someone has it hid well, which you would have to in sled pulling, they wouldn't be so worried as to make it obvious and back down or tell someone to stay away... lol

It wasn't a joke, he was poking fun at a sleeping bear and rubbing in how much further behind another truck was.... not cool or funny in my book, with the many dollars and hours Bailey has in that truck!!!

O wait, I get it!!! Lol, lmfao!!! Or not

Last edited:
Need a like button in here for some of the comments LOL

I heard the TC lock and at the end, unlock. :Cheer:

It's that time of year again! Anyone been protested for nitrous recently? Garry have you been making any extra cash off protests?

Garry won at Cassville... Had to of been spraying.

It's been a good year so far and all parties involved seems to be getting along just fine. Of course we haven't made a lot of pulls since we destroyed a block at TS.

Maybe we should pin this one to the top?