Who disagrees with me that this is nos?

Oh yeah, that too!!!

Give it up, I didn't run NOS, you protested, tech official looked and it wasn't there, oh yeah, thanks for the $50. I'm sure we'll be at another pull together, protest again, I enjoy the extra change............... :nos:

They won't give it up lol it's just like telling a lie, once you tell it so many times it somehow in your head turns into the truth, well they already have it in their head and I doubt it's going anywhere..

I am interested to see if you have the balls to spray it again when I'm around. I think you'll be 20+ ft behind for a while at least and have every excuse as to why just like this weekend. That or you'll just disappear like the Wayne County boys of the mid 90s. But let me guess you probably believe they didnt cheat and those Wedge heads were keeping up with Big Chief style heads right?

ooooo nooooo sounds like a call out......hahah this chit is great I could grab a drink and watch this all day.

I am interested to see if you have the balls to spray it again when I'm around. I think you'll be 20+ ft behind for a while at least and have every excuse as to why just like this weekend. That or you'll just disappear like the Wayne County boys of the mid 90s. But let me guess you probably believe they didnt cheat and those Wedge heads were keeping up with Big Chief style heads right?

Dude, give it up, I never sprayed, you got beat, not just by me, I was first, you were dead last, 3 trucks beat you!!!!!
I doubt I disappear, been doin this for over 30 years. Some lame as. punk like you questioning the size of my genitalia isn't gonna have any affect on how I run this truck.............:nos:

CPMac I'm still curious why you never made sure the tech was done by the books?

When I protested on the track the tech official said they would handle it and let me know. That is the first time in 25 years pulling that I have protested anyone. I guess I thought the proper way to handle it was to do what the official said and let them handle it. I gueas if there is a next time I will be more involved. Then there were several problems with the protest. The tech official said he was confused on which truck I meant. Then when he checked the truck it was after the pull was over. When I questioned what was going on during that 1 1/2 hour period they said they would get to it or I would get my money back. Then when they checked they admitted they didnt check thoroughly. It was a whole chain of fishy in my book. But at least with that organization I know if there is a reasonable protest in the future it will be teched thoroughly. I dont believe for a second that it would be easy to find and I realize it may require some dissasembly to find but there is no doubt it was used in that run.

How far behind were you this weekend Garry? Just for the record.

I was 24 feet behind 1st place, the winner had to be cheating, LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Friday night at Miami you were 26 feet behind first place, was the winner of that one spraying also, LOL????

I been beat by more than that before and probably will again, shi. happens!!!!!!!!!!

Get over it and get on with your pathetic life.........

LMFAO @ dead last protesting. Really? Not sure what level of pathetic that is but it's up there.

I heard a story by some dirt track boys once. "That guy got to be cheatin!" "How do u know hee was cheatin?" " cause he beat me and I was cheatin".

I was 24 feet behind 1st place, the winner had to be cheating, LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Friday night at Miami you were 26 feet behind first place, was the winner of that one spraying also, LOL????

I been beat by more than that before and probably will again, shi. happens!!!!!!!!!!

Get over it and get on with your pathetic life.........

Friday I was 26 feet behind . O and I stopped when my rear ring and pinion let go.

And Joedbag. I was last in a very small class and I believe about 5 ft behind the Caged Hooker. I dont know about you but most that get that close to Rob should be happy I believe. So tell me if you dont mind why I shouldn't protest when someone is cheating? Why am I "pathetic"?

I heard a story by some dirt track boys once. "That guy got to be cheatin!" "How do u know hee was cheatin?" " cause he beat me and I was cheatin".

I will say when I pulled in missouri, rob, craig, and garry, were some of the last folks I was worried about cheatin.

I will say when I pulled in missouri, rob, craig, and garry, were some of the last folks I was worried about cheatin.

I agree. All of you are great folks in my book. Hate to see you guys having a pissing match over it. Leave that to the young punks like me. You guys are seasoned vets. Just keep doing what you've been doing for years (pulling) and hush it. If your not cheating your not winning. That's rookie puller stuff to piss and moan about someone spraying. Never bothered me though. I just looked for a way to beat them legally. Made it so much sweeter when I did.

Last edited:
When I protested on the track the tech official said they would handle it and let me know. That is the first time in 25 years pulling that I have protested anyone. I guess I thought the proper way to handle it was to do what the official said and let them handle it. I gueas if there is a next time I will be more involved. Then there were several problems with the protest. The tech official said he was confused on which truck I meant. Then when he checked the truck it was after the pull was over. When I questioned what was going on during that 1 1/2 hour period they said they would get to it or I would get my money back. Then when they checked they admitted they didnt check thoroughly. It was a whole chain of fishy in my book. But at least with that organization I know if there is a reasonable protest in the future it will be teched thoroughly. I dont believe for a second that it would be easy to find and I realize it may require some dissasembly to find but there is no doubt it was used in that run.

How far behind were you this weekend Garry? Just for the record.
Guess if I had money on the line like that I would push a little harder to make sure it was done right. Did you bring up the part I highlighted to the official sanction?

Remember when you point a finger, there are 4 more pointing right back at you. LOL

Dude, give it up, I never sprayed, you got beat, not just by me, I was first, you were dead last, 3 trucks beat you!!!!!
I doubt I disappear, been doin this for over 30 years. Some lame as. punk like you questioning the size of my genitalia isn't gonna have any affect on how I run this truck.............:nos:

I was in your shoes once. My truck would hang rpm at the end of every pull (Quadzilla Adrenaline had a rough spot at the factory rev limiter and it would hang there if my rpm were pulled down to 3200rpm or less), so I had the locals calling me a cheater. I took my truck to one of the pullers shops the day of a sled pull. I told him to look it over and I would follow him to the sled pull that night and hook it. Kevin spread the word after watching my truck win Greene County Lucas Pull that night. After pulling off the track, I threw him the keys and told him to look it over again so that there were no hard feelings. Sometimes you gotta just let them do it to save face. I could give a chit less about the $50. I ain't no cheater and I just wanted to prove it. If you are no cheater, throw them the keys and laugh it off. :Cheer:

No I didnt rnemovr. I knew the truck was already out of tech sight for an hour and a half before the tech occured so anything was possible in that time.

No I didnt rnemovr. I knew the truck was already out of tech sight for an hour and a half before the tech occured so anything was possible in that time.
Lord son, give it up! All you have managed to do is drag another man's name thru the mud without any (verifiable) proof and just as bad, embarrassed yourself in front of a lot of your fellow competitors. He beat you, get over it, and next time try harder to beat him, but, this endless pissing is really starting to make you look worse and worse. Cut your losses and live to fight another day as they say. There is "no" winning this one for you, just hard feelings and that is no good for anybody.

Again if you feel he truly cheated why didn't you bring all this to the pulling sanction?