Who disagrees with me that this is nos?

If I was them I wouldn't worry about the NOS I'd try to figure out how you got that 8.3 cummins under the hood. It is crazy how that truck likes the lower RPMS.

Oh wait i've got it you fill the air bags with nitrous and when the pan hits ya it sprays the nitrous. Your are a freaking wizard!!!!!!!

Oh wait i've got it you fill the air bags with nitrous and when the pan hits ya it sprays the nitrous. Your are a freaking wizard!!!!!!!

That plus the helium I run in the tires make a lot of difference!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Garry, I still have the nitrous kit I was talking about earlier that I ran at Rogersville. You are more than welcome to use it and see how your truck runs when it actually does have nitrous on it.:nos:

That would help his 15 minute spool time at the line..... I usually go grab a burger when he's getting ready to pull and still make it back in time to watch his run!!!

That would help his 15 minute spool time at the line..... I usually go grab a burger when he's getting ready to pull and still make it back in time to watch his run!!!

I wanna keep it simple, could I just lay the bottle in the cab and run the hose out to the inlet and crack the bottle open a little to help er light???

They don't have roll cages. You have a whole weight bar you can put it in, 30-40 gallon anyway!

The truck up shifted and gained a lot of power, the smoke goes from thick black to a gray,and the engine got a different tone in an instant. I'd bet on that one!!

Maybe it's setup to when it shifts it throws the nitrous to it?