Who disagrees with me that this is nos?

Maybe he has the truck set to defuel on shifts to be easier on the trans. Your never know with those trucks that run computers and wires they are very unpredictable.

Maybe he has the truck set to defuel on shifts to be easier on the trans. Your never know with those trucks that run computers and wires they are very unpredictable.

Computers and wires? What is this witchcraft you speak of!

rarely ever do i see a cr hit drive normal for 3ft then pick up what sounds like 400rpm really quick.... idk im not calling him a cheater but i just wonder why tuning or whatever does this as i have never seen one do it.. heres another truck that has me like wth!! lol again im not saying either is def spraying but i wanna know why they act like this! I honestly almost narrow it down to a auto thing!!
1:54 minute mark

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntwabYkknm0"]FPP, 2.6 Diesel, Bunker Hill Shootout, 7/14/12 - YouTube[/ame]

The more I read the more disgusted I get talking trash on Garry for nitrous well that didn't work because there wasn't any nitrous on the truck then you guys went to the airbag deal I guess you guys figure since Garry didn't have someone else do his tuning or a shop build his motor then he shouldn't out pull you guys because his truck was built not bought well he out pulled you guys last weekend but I hate to tell you guys it probably wont be the last time you get out pulled by Garry he had hell with his truck at the beginning of the year but i think he bout has it lined out now

Its running away on the NOS! DUH. LOL

The old box tuner's that will remain nameless liked to do that.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkdmu2M7qFo&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Fast and the Furious Quote - YouTube[/ame]

All this complaining sounds like a bunch of ricer excuses.

The more I read the more disgusted I get talking trash on Garry for nitrous well that didn't work because there wasn't any nitrous on the truck then you guys went to the airbag deal I guess you guys figure since Garry didn't have someone else do his tuning or a shop build his motor then he shouldn't out pull you guys because his truck was built not bought well he out pulled you guys last weekend but I hate to tell you guys it probably wont be the last time you get out pulled by Garry he had hell with his truck at the beginning of the year but i think he bout has it lined out now

Are you serious??? The guy that protested him has as long as I know always done his own work. Trans, motor, and fixing things. So where are you going with that.

The Caged Hooker truck was not the one who protested him and it was built by Myself, Rob, and several other friends. So......

Congrats Gary on the win. See you guys at the next pull.:Cheer:

No NOS, his wastegate smoked the beams and gave him more distance.

I've got to know Gary pretty well over the years and he is no cheater. I just think the ole fart knows how to build a pullin truck then get in it and drive just as good.

I was going to be quiet, but would like to step in and say that in the past, I questioned Garry's truck myself, but we have pulled against him consistently and I personally believe track conditions dictate the smoke. We have developed a mutual respect in competition. As far as Baillie Diesel is concerned...until something is proven, he is innocent. We in no way want to offend anyone on either side because we have people working for us and pulling with our stickers who are involved here- they all speak for themselves. THIS is the stand BAILLIE DIESEL is taking. Wish everyone good luck this weekend!

Well said... I questioned Garry's truck myself the first few times I seen it pull. Matter of fact Jim and I were standing at the end of the track one night a couple years ago and we were watching Garry pull and we both looked at each and questioned it then.

I've got to know Gary pretty well over the years and he is no cheater. I just think the ole fart knows how to build a pullin truck then get in it and drive just as good.

I agree 100%... Garry is a good guy and he knows his ****.

And I have run Nitrous on one of my trucks in the past. Last pull of the year at the Rogersville racetrack in the open class 3 years ago. I put a 100 shot to it and it was so apparent that I think even a person that has never seen a pull could of been able to tell when it hit.

Do you guys who have sprayed (even small shots) have a comparrision video?