Who disagrees with me that this is nos?

If you pay attention the reason its harder to see it smoke is the angle of the camera. My truck never really smoked the sun in the video makes it look like it does. And thanks to Karl at Redline Diesel for an awesome transmission that can hit drive for more than you have seen before. There isn't any type of spray on my truck now or then and I will let anybody that thinks otherwise make the trip to come tech it any time or place. I've had a lot of trial and much more error to get where I am today and I don't take to kindly to anybody accusing me off cheating any way let alone with spray!

rarely ever do i see a cr hit drive normal for 3ft then pick up what sounds like 400rpm really quick.... idk im not calling him a cheater but i just wonder why tuning or whatever does this as i have never seen one do it.. heres another truck that has me like wth!! lol again im not saying either is def spraying but i wanna know why they act like this! I honestly almost narrow it down to a auto thing!!
1:54 minute mark

FPP, 2.6 Diesel, Bunker Hill Shootout, 7/14/12 - YouTube

If you pay attention the reason its harder to see it smoke is the angle of the camera. My truck never really smoked the sun in the video makes it look like it does. And thanks to Karl at Redline Diesel for an awesome transmission that can hit drive for more than you have seen before. There isn't any type of spray on my truck now or then and I will let anybody that thinks otherwise make the trip to come tech it any time or place. I've had a lot of trial and much more error to get where I am today and I don't take to kindly to anybody accusing me off cheating any way let alone with spray!

Cheater!!

So make yourself visible at the next Full Pull Productions pull in Ohio and you can see yourself and make sure you wash your foot cause it will be in your mouth. Anybody can run their gums on a computer do it in person.

Secondgenfbody on YouTube has more videos of Gary from last year. That's my channel, I believe the only pull is Seligman and it may have one of Gary's pulls gone.

The comment at the beginning of how Gary's truck doesn't normally hang with guys around here? Are you phucking stupid?

A quick utube search for garry woodward will show it doesnt do that everytime but it does often. In the past there were videos of me on utube when I sprayed and I bet not one of you cheerleading for Garry could pick it out because you have no clue.

Was you spraying at stanford ky in I believe 03 or 04 ?? just curious

rarely ever do i see a cr hit drive normal for 3ft then pick up what sounds like 400rpm really quick.... idk im not calling him a cheater but i just wonder why tuning or whatever does this as i have never seen one do it.. heres another truck that has me like wth!! lol again im not saying either is def spraying but i wanna know why they act like this! I honestly almost narrow it down to a auto thing!!
1:54 minute mark

FPP, 2.6 Diesel, Bunker Hill Shootout, 7/14/12 - YouTube

you must have missed this part? i simply asked i wonder why these trucks do it and some dont.....ill see you at the next pull for the points..:rockwoot:

Was you spraying at stanford ky in I believe 03 or 04 ?? just curious

No i was there in 2003 with my regular cab six speed truck and no spray. Iirc on Erik Stacey beat me. The only time I sprayed that truck was on the dyno. The current truck I have has been sprayed pulling and the videos were on youtube but i havent checked lately.

And Garry did you pull this weekend? Id like to see that video.

CPMac;2107797 And Garry did you pull this weekend? Id like to see that video.[/QUOTE said:
Yes I did, got 2nd, Jim spanked me like a baby!!! Horrible track not enough bite to justify spray LOL!!!!! Below is a video someone else put on youtube.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gEBtBpHEF4"]Garry Woodward 6-29-13 - YouTube[/ame]

if his floorboards did not come loose then he didn't spray, pretty simple guys sheeesh you are all newbs at the nos. I huff dat chit for breakfast!

You're doing it wrong, convince everyone that you bottle feed the chit out of it, then take the protest money with a smile.

Why does it seem like the motor wants to run away after the pulls? I know stock 3rd gens hold rpm after u let off but I haven't ever heard one running 2.6 do that

Some of that is me letting off slow to avoid rail spike and turbo bark.

And nitrous backfire?
:stab:

Oh yeah, that too!!!

Give it up, I didn't run NOS, you protested, tech official looked and it wasn't there, oh yeah, thanks for the $50. I'm sure we'll be at another pull together, protest again, I enjoy the extra change............... :nos: