Who is coming to Vegas?

Timmy I should be there. Pops wants to go to some races now that I am back home. I figure might as well go big for the first one:badidea: . Oh and the cooler, I mean the original cooler will be there:ft: :Cheer: :woohoo: , with a lot more sponsors then last year:hehe: LOL .

haz-mat19 said:
Timmy I should be there. Pops wants to go to some races now that I am back home. I figure might as well go big for the first one:badidea: . Oh and the cooler, I mean the original cooler will be there:ft: :Cheer: :woohoo: , with a lot more sponsors then last year:hehe: LOL .

:rockwoot: :rockwoot: Gonna be great to see ya Chris.

When is everyone getting there I will be in town Sunday to Thursday just before nats.

Timbeaux38 said:
I'm going to be there with my wife and am lookng for some West Coast members for the "Party Team" Who is going to be there? :Cheer:

Hang out there a little while and I'll be there for SEMA/NACE.LOL

Pops and I got a room at the Super 8. We get there on Friday night:rockwoot: . It was close to the track so thats why we got it:Cheer: .

I'll be there Thursday afternoon and leaving Monday morning, staying at the Rio. Heading out to Pahrump first thing Friday morning and returning the the city for the Nationals after the MM sled pull.:rockwoot:

Joe

i will be there with Reb and the rest of the Browns crew. lookin forward to it as its goin to be my first REAL event that i enter my truck. cant wait

Ultimate Diesel said:
I believe we will be there. Who all is staying at the Virgin River?:Cheer:

Tom, Craig Johnson and myself are staying at Virgin River. We will be there Friday and Saturday night.

Ultimate Diesel said:
Inline6, I saw your truck run in Tulare. I was impressed!
thank you very very much. i had a few people that knew my truck from word of mouth becuase i street raced with it alot. it sure surprised alot of people. no one believes me that its running 12.7s in the 1/4 but it is and i have no clue how. there is just no way my duallie should be this fast. i think it was built on tuesday lol. but thank you very very much as i was impressed by your truck as well.

I'll be there as part of TJs crew and his wifes First Aid:hehe:

Yes, I had the silver 98 with the J & H Performance sticker on the sides of my truck