Who is coming to Vegas?

I know I'm new to the site, but not to DIESEL!! Looks like me and the family are going......................now if I can just get my ATS delivered so I can get it under the truck before the big weekend. I think we may stay at the Air Force base if it isn't full. I hope to meet a bunch of you. I'm not affraid to have fun at the cost of filling up a cooler either:woohoo: :Cheer:

I tried to 'arrange' this business trip around our new retailer in Vegas but unfortunately dad told today how great he is doing without factory field support.

DavidTD, I tried... :bang

With TS the week after Vegas and an actual 8 day vacation the weekend after TS to say I would be pushing my luck would be an understatement.LOL LOL

Best wishes to the DHRA and its Vegas participants.:Cheer:

We will be rolling into Parhump on Thrsday evening and plan on pulling Friday, Saturday, and Sunday and then heading out Sunday evening.

See ya all there.

BBD

TooMuchBoost said:
I tried to 'arrange' this business trip around our new retailer in Vegas but unfortunately dad told today how great he is doing without factory field support.

DavidTD, I tried... :bang

With TS the week after Vegas and an actual 8 day vacation the weekend after TS to say I would be pushing my luck would be an understatement.LOL LOL

Best wishes to the DHRA and its Vegas participants.:Cheer:

You're gonna miss Timmay with a microphone? :hehe:

Sorry you can't make it, but there will be next year. It's shaping up to be a good one.

DavidTD said:

I get a Mic? I thought I was gonna just be loud like normal LOL

Is there going to be a booth for Comp Diesel, or anywhere members will hangout at? I invited a guy I'm stationed with that just bought a new Dodge, but he has to go to CA with his wife or something. When is everyone heading into town?:rockwoot:

I just made my reservations as Virgin River!!!:woohoo:
Google said it was a 70 mile drive from there to the speedway, but who can beat those DHRA rates? Get your fun hats cleaned off everyone!:Cheer:

We just drove it the other day, it took 45 minutes at 80-85 mph.
There are still rooms available!!! DHRA leaves Wednesday, see everyone there!

We are flying in on wed.for a couple days vacation and sight seeing before the nationals. See everyone out there.

Someone go to and report back on the Wal-Mart sized shoe show in Vegas because I've yet to....err drive by it.:hehe:

DavidTD said:

Sorry you can't make it, but there will be next year. It's shaping up to be a good one.

Game on.

As a matter of fact our new Vegas jobber called dad Friday and he seems unstoppable at the moment but I think he will need help around the time of next year's race for sure. LOL

:drive: Well it looks like we will be showing up with our Dodge and trying to get some new nums. Hope everyone has a safe trip and look forward to some great drag races.:pro:

Leaving Friday about 12, gets use there by 5ish, my dad drives kind of slow. When does the cooler racing start, Saturday night?

are any of the "big boy" pullers coming out for this event? i heard rumbles of some of the big boy's coming. so is it true?

BBD is coming and Radzirez is coming IIRC