Who needs the TNT/R for TS??????

Bob I Pm'd you a while back for it, still no joy, truck serial and smarty serial was included.

:Cheer:

Joe, put the six pack away and check your email. I sent it yesterday *bdh*

thanks for mine from a couple months ago bob. let me know when the revised version is up and going. is it suppost to fix the problem with it falling on its face around 3800 and have a dead pedal for a couple secs after shifting gears or is it just my truck. my truck is an 03 305hp motor

Danny

Bob thanks for getting that tune for Dieter. Ive got the cable and my laptop but havent seen the file yet as its in his email, do you still use the same unzip program as years past?

I could use it as well Bob.

BTW Thanks for the recovery file. It did the trick. Trying to get the truck dialed in now.

Turfnazi@aol.com

:Cheer:

Joel. If I had it it would be in your inbox. I am doing what I can. Bob

Way to go Bob TNT-R's are going to dominate the event for CR's Thanks for all your support and hard work. Good luck guys tear em up.

hey bob don't for get about me , but I can wait motor still out, just keeping in touch thanks shane

Yeah, I'd still like to have it also. I didn't have it in time for the dyno, but I do have a race tomorrow. Maybe some day.

Yeah, I'd still like to have it also. I didn't have it in time for the dyno, but I do have a race tomorrow. Maybe some day.

Grudge Fest, Colin ?

I made 598.71 on Smarty with timing 4 and TQ 1. The OBD II fuse popped and we couldn't tune the truck. Not bad at all for a Stock CP3 and 1st dyno run.