Who, what, and where

cmont58

Yankee
Thought I'd start a thread to see who all is going, what are you taking down and where are you coming from. Im coming down from Somerset, Pa, not sure which truck were bringing yet.

My bad. Towing the Fummins down to hit the rollers. My buddy will be behind me hauling the camper. Anyone else staying at the koa? Mercer pa

Headin down in my 03 CR from Wauseon OH. Its about a 7.5-8hr drive. Gonna hit the rollers and Im lookin for 750+HP after the new rebuild. The wife and at least 2 or 3 of my buddies are headin down with me and we're stayin at the Ramada. Can not wait!

Side note anyone know if there is going to be a convoy goin down from Ohio?
I went down with the convoy in 2009 and was supposed to head down last year in the convoy but couldnt make it. Just hopin there is a convoy this year.

will be staying at the KOA in Bowling Green. will be towing the camper with te the cummins powered 86 chevy with a few freinds

I have reservations at a hotel...but I can't remember which one. Is that a bad thing? LOL

I just spent the last 30 mins on the phone, but I finally found it. Drury Inn it is!

Coming from Houston Texas. Probably driving the wifes car because none of my broke ass friends can afford 100 bucks to pitch in on fuel. Although im thinking my truck might get close to 20mpg on a straight highway shot. But the wifes car gets 35mpg on the highway. Havent decidedhad yet. Any how staying at the Microtel Inn.

Last edited:
Headin down in my 03 CR from Wauseon OH. Its about a 7.5-8hr drive. Gonna hit the rollers and Im lookin for 750+HP after the new rebuild. The wife and at least 2 or 3 of my buddies are headin down with me and we're stayin at the Ramada. Can not wait!

Side note anyone know if there is going to be a convoy goin down from Ohio?
I went down with the convoy in 2009 and was supposed to head down last year in the convoy but couldnt make it. Just hopin there is a convoy this year.

Im down for the convoy. We go threw oh and then down to ky. Im also hoping to put down some big numbers on the rollers. Maybe highest hp Fummins but ill take top 10 because I bet there will be quite a few Fummins.

Might be headed there in a 2012 Jetta tdi. We will see how that works out though. No hotels booked....

Coming From Kirksville, Mo! Driving down 07 Megacab, while hauling My 06 Megacab 2.6 Puller!! First time to TS

Man well this sucks! Looks like only 10-15 of us are going.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk

I will be there.

Can someone find me the number to the koh park. I need to get a spot there. The only thing is my camper is 40 foot long. How big is this place.