Who, what, and where

I coming from Nashport, OH. I'm staying at the Bowling Green KOA. I'll be towing my camper down with my 96 F350.

I cant wait to get there. Hopefully get to meet some of you guys in person.

First year I went down and stayed at the koa I meet a bunch of crazy canadians LOL

2000 fummins. If you don't mind I would like to meet up with you and take a look at your trucks. I got 02 reg cab that needs a motor. So I want to put a cummins in it. I have never seen one in person. Just wanted to look it over to see what I had a head of me.

towing my 97 2.6 truck down behind my 2001 dodge. first time pulling at TS. am very excited!

2000 fummins. If you don't mind I would like to meet up with you and take a look at your trucks. I got 02 reg cab that needs a motor. So I want to put a cummins in it. I have never seen one in person. Just wanted to look it over to see what I had a head of me.

Look all you like but im shore I wont be the only Fummins. Im leavening wensday afternoon so I can spend all Thursday sleeping and drinking off the drive. LOL

I will be there, driving my 98 up from east tn, we are staying at the La Quinta. Cant Wait1! It will be my first time going

Headed down from SWPA, hopin to have the puller ready!

caleb, are ya'll staying at the La Quinta again? Brandon said he wants another haircut... Lmao

LOL, Na were stayin a lil further up the road, but well be around for sure!!!

Back