Who, what, and where

Driving through the night from GR MI. Be there just in time for the drags on Friday....
Staying at the Ramada.

Hey I may be doing the same. What way are you headin down. Might possibly roll down with you if I end up leaving Thursday night.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

I will be coming down with a few ohio boys. Here is our schedule for thursday. If anyone wants to join in, they are more than welcomed. I'll be in my silver reg cab 1st gen dodge. I think I'm staying at the microtel this year.

Ohio TS Convoy / Race and Sled pull
May 17th for the convoy, event start the 18th and ends on the 19th

CB channel: 1

Meeting place 1:
Rest area south of HWY 63 (Exit 29) on Interstate 75. Mile marker 27.6
Depart time: Leave rest area at 9:00 AM

Meeting place 2:
Rest area south of HWY 536 (Exit 178) on Interstate 75.
Depart time: Leave rest area at 10:00 AM

Pit Stop:
Pilot truck stop off of Interstate 65, Exit 105 (HWY 61, S. Preston Hwy). This Pilot is about 35 miles south of Louisville and should leave us with about 1.5 hours to go to BG

I will be coming down with a few ohio boys. Here is our schedule for thursday. If anyone wants to join in, they are more than welcomed. I'll be in my silver reg cab 1st gen dodge. I think I'm staying at the microtel this year.

Meeting place 1:

Meeting place 2:

Pit Stop:
Pilot truck stop off of Interstate 65, Exit 105 (HWY 61, S. Preston Hwy). This Pilot is about 35 miles south of Louisville and should leave us with about 1.5 hours to go to BG

Im in! Ill see you guys at the first stop. Ill be in the silver qcsb thats in my sig. Rims will be all black though.

Ill be at the 2nd stop. Hopefully we can make this bigger than last year. We only had like 7 trucks last year but a few years ago there was around 100!

Ill be at the 2nd stop. Hopefully we can make this bigger than last year. We only had like 7 trucks last year but a few years ago there was around 100!

Yeah when I went in 2009 the convoy was probably about the best part of the trip. I think there was 100+ trucks that year.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

Coming Up Thursday Afternoon From Alabama...... I guess LOL

Guess leaving early thursday morning, not sure where staying yet. LOL

Alex Peyton and I, I believe, and yes Kyle is out from what he told me on facebook earlier.

Meeting place 1:

Meeting place 2:

Pit Stop:

105 is right at 1.5 hours. I live about 7 miles from there. Gonna try the strip and rollers on Friday. Were staying at the Best Western this year, since Im trailering the 05 and they seem to have trailer parking.

Leaving Thurs evening after work from Cincinnati. Should be in BG by 7pm. Coming down in the 10' Ram dually hauling my buddies 2.6 truck " Fortune Teller" Me, my gf, buddy, his gf all staying at the Hilton Gardens. Hoping to talk them all into going to the dinner!!!

Man really wish I could make it down for the thursday night events but the limited vacation time and th 8.5hr drive from PA doesnt allow it so hopefully get to meet some of you friday

I'm gonna drive my '06 VW Jetta TDI up from the Chattanooga, TN area. I'll be leaving either Thursday afternoon or early Friday morning. I plan to stay in Franklin, KY near the pull. Looking forward to covering the event again this year after I had to miss last year with health issues!!!

Back