Who, what, and where

105 is right at 1.5 hours. I live about 7 miles from there. Gonna try the strip and rollers on Friday. Were staying at the Best Western this year, since Im trailering the 05 and they seem to have trailer parking.
Yeah it was right around 1.5 last year went I went. They've used the same schedule for the past 3 events there.

Leaving Thurs evening after work from Cincinnati. Should be in BG by 7pm. Coming down in the 10' Ram dually hauling my buddies 2.6 truck " Fortune Teller" Me, my gf, buddy, his gf all staying at the Hilton Gardens. Hoping to talk them all into going to the dinner!!!
Too bad you couldn't leave Thursday morning, then you could get in with the convoy. Where you live at in cincinnati? I'm out in Batavia.

Yeah it was right around 1.5 last year went I went. They've used the same schedule for the past 3 events there.

Too bad you couldn't leave Thursday morning, then you could get in with the convoy. Where you live at in cincinnati? I'm out in Batavia.

Yes I wanted to leave Thurs morning but my gf couldn't take off work. But I'm out in Harrison. Hoping to meet a bunch of you guys.:Cheer:

Yes I wanted to leave Thurs morning but my gf couldn't take off work. But I'm out in Harrison. Hoping to meet a bunch of you guys.:Cheer:
There is a bunch of us around. Alot of guys out in your area. We will be in the laquinta parking lot when not at an event or getting food. :Cheer:

Cant wait..... ill be there for sure im real close to BG tho coming out of elizabethtown,ky ... Be looking forward to hanging out after the diesel drags...
friday night !

I'll be rolling that way wednesday night should be in bowling green around 10 am on thursday.

I'll be there. Coming from NW NC. This will be my first time at TS. Hope to meet some of you guys!

Coming from Tampa, Fl. Should be there Thursday

I won't be able to get myself there til sataurday morning due to work but friend is bringing the truck in Friday night. Is it ok for someone else to register my truck or do I need to be there to register it if I am pulling it?

Headed up early Thursday morning. Ill be driving my truck

I'm gonna bring some NX energy drinks to give away. Still want some Dex? LOL

Cleaned puller today! Very excited for this year! Staying at the holiday. Who else is staying there?