Who, what, and where

We're bringing my girlfriends pink beer pong table so I shouldn't be too hard to miss in the laquinta parking lot lol.

Last edited:
Coming from Bama, bringing my 08 and 2 6.0's ( one as a spare incase the other dies again LOL) be there Thursday night, we r staying somewhere in Franklin

Comin from Florida
photo-68.jpg

Note to anyone coming to TS: If you have available in your area 30 packs of Coors Extra Gold, would someone please pick up some and bring them to TS? I'll glady repay you. I used to get it in Kansas and Texas but haven't been to either lately and haven't been able to find it.

PM me if you can grab a case or two. Us 3.2 beer okies are in need of some Gold to bring home. :D

Note to anyone coming to TS: If you have available in your area 30 packs of Coors Extra Gold, would someone please pick up some and bring them to TS? I'll glady repay you. I used to get it in Kansas and Texas but haven't been to either lately and haven't been able to find it.

PM me if you can grab a case or two. Us 3.2 beer okies are in need of some Gold to bring home. :D

I look for some for ya.

How many cases you want?

anybody gonna be staying at tha days inn off franklin exit 6 we're coming from around carthage,tn an we're bringing my 2.6 puller an a few CR's up

Driving from the opposite end of KY friday morning..Bring the 08 Cummins..Staying at the Comfort Inn in Franklin..

My cousin is also coming from Bean Station TN bringing his 07 Mega Cab Cummins..hes staying the same place as me.