Who, what, and where

Nice to see some more people coming from SWPA. Hope to see you there caleb

I'm driving my 1996 dodge 12v down and racing 12.0 index and coming down from Union, MI

Fummins is almost done. Couldnt keep it from spinning. New tires an trac bars next week.

Ill be there just an hour drive for me though! Hope to get to make a few passes at the strip.

We are staying at super 8 bowling green south... they still have rooms and big parking lot

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

I am shacking up at Hampton Inn 6 minutes from the pull.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Just got my truck back together and shes running great so we will prob bring it. Cant get here soon enough!

Driving through the night from GR MI. Be there just in time for the drags on Friday....
Staying at the Ramada.

I hear a couple okies are going to play music on Thursday night. All I know is it is probably going to be outside. I have no idea where yet. And I can't speak for my other guitar picker, but, once we split the tips (if we get any), I'm going to split my half with Comp D. With all the reposts and bullschidt threads these days, they are gonna need more hard drive space. :D

Come out and bring your lunch money and support this website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back