Who's beast is this ?

untitled-1.jpg

wow, thats one hell of a rig

I have seen that before, It is somewhere in iceland and the truck has unimog axles.

I have seen that before, It is somewhere in iceland and the truck has unimog axles.

Definitely mogs under it.

Looking at the way the truck is set up, it looks like something from Iceland or one of the scandinavian countries.

Somebody tell Monsterig they stole his style LOL It's a beast for sure looks like 44 Swampers?

Maybe but I would guess they might be the new 54" boggers.:rockwoot:

Edit.
After some searching I found out that the truck was sponsored by Sonax, which is a leading manufacture of car care products in Europe.

Last edited:
I wonder how they got those Mogs to handle the toque I thought they werent that strong .

Sry, Speaks but Mogs can handle just about any load that you want to throw at them. The key is finding the bigger sizes. Many that are saw here in the states are the smaller size of unimog axles.

Sry, Speaks but Mogs can handle just about any load that you want to throw at them. The key is finding the bigger sizes. Many that are saw here in the states are the smaller size of unimog axles.

Thats cool I was just wondering cause I have seen some of them submit to the power of torque in rock buggys. To bad you can't find those bigges ones over here easier.

Yeah, sort of looks like thing from twister that they wanted to put into the tornados. Another part of it looks like a 55 gal drum.

That truck is very cool, isn't there a guy on here from Switzerland or what ever? Hes got the big blue dually, awesome truck. Its cool to see our brand of trucks getting attention abroad!

:Cheer:

its been on discovery channel. they do some kinda work in iceland