Who's beast is this ?

That rig is badass! I still think Unimog axles are the best you can get for offroad... I think this just proves it one more time.

That truck should be a Transformer... LOL

I wonder how they got those Mogs to handle the toque I thought they werent that strong .

Those look like u1300 which are on the same level as 2 1/2 ton rockwells w/ 47spline 2" axle, pretty much bullet proof.

The thing with mog axles is they can handle a ton of torque being portal axles it place much less stress on the r/p and axles. The problem with them are they all roughly 7+ in the gear ratio, youd need 54" tires just to cruise at highway speeds.

I do think they are 44" boggers not 54" the 54" boggers are wider and the tread is more open

Those look like u1300 which are on the same level as 2 1/2 ton rockwells w/ 47spline 2" axle, pretty much bullet proof.

The thing with mog axles is they can handle a ton of torque being portal axles it place much less stress on the r/p and axles. The problem with them are they all roughly 7+ in the gear ratio, youd need 54" tires just to cruise at highway speeds.

I do think they are 44" boggers not 54" the 54" boggers are wider and the tread is more open

I'm sure they are 54" boggers... the website might be in Scandinavian, but they use the number 54 several times in the article. Coincidence? Plus, I have seen 44" boggers on a dodge, they don't look near that big.

Those are definetly 54 boggers. I own a set so I should now. I also have 44's and here is a pic with 44's.

Attachments

• imagejpeg_0.jpg
    imagejpeg_0.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 22