Whos coming to Steele, Ala for the CompD race?

Blacksdieselhp

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Just wandering who is coming. We'll be there with a couple of Mega Cabs and hopefully a 2001 12valve truck. We're just coming to play and have fun. Can't compete with big guys. Look forward to meeting everyone.

Cant wait for the competitionDiesel.Com race. Our whole crew will be there to support Comp D:rockwoot: It's going to be a blast :woohoo:

I am going to try and make it but the new baby is due May 6th so we will have to wait and see.

Ill will be there to help wih whatever is needed since i only live about 15 miles away!! can't wait im so damn excited something finally in ALABAMA

if TNT goes well.... I may just try to run QD with you Bruce :hehe: What the hell.... I can't seem to get ET's down... maybe I can do better with you guys LOL

Either way.... I'm all for another back yard event !! can't wait !!

I guess I'll go since it is only about 30 minutes from the house LOL

It will be good to see you again Brad. We missed you last weekend.

if TNT goes well.... I may just try to run QD with you Bruce :hehe: What the hell.... I can't seem to get ET's down... maybe I can do better with you guys LOL

Either way.... I'm all for another back yard event !! can't wait !!

Change to a smaller set of tires for racing and you'll be there. I would love to see what that big rig would run with smaller tires . I think you would be surprised you would probably have to slow it down for Quick Diesel

Bruce V. Greathouse Round 2..... Awesome. that has to be the closest race I have ever seen.