Whos coming to Steele, Ala for the CompD race?

I'll be at the Competitiondiesel.com race too!

I'll use any damn excuse I can get to be back in the south, especially if there's diesel trucks COMPeting. :hehe:

The 2nd appearance of the COMP D golfcart, now with added bling.

And the inaugural drag pass of the Competitiondiesel.com/Kee-ton Machine/TSPerformance/lprestion/Electrionics Connection PRO MOD BIG WHEEL!

I hear tell there may be an appearance from the Hushpower Monstertruck?

We rented a bed and breakfast type place. Its a three bedroom house. And it was cheaper than the motels. You guys may wanna check out something like that.

Hey Lorretta! Is the new truck done already, or are you guys taking something else?

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Hi Michael,

Nice to hear from you. No the new truck is not done yet, still have to put it together, plus a few other things. It may be next year before we get finish, I cant wait to see it done. Wish you could come, we had a blast at TS. I was a bad girl that weekend. :Cheer: So I may have to be good this time.

Loretta

Hi Michael,

Nice to hear from you. No the new truck is not done yet, still have to put it together, plus a few other things. It may be next year before we get finish, I cant wait to see it done. Wish you could come, we had a blast at TS. I was a bad girl that weekend. :Cheer: So I may have to be good this time.

Loretta

You were not a bad girl. I am coming to this race so this time I will have time to hang with the girls :rockwoot:

Sheila

You were not a bad girl. I am coming to this race so this time I will have time to hang with the girls :rockwoot:

Sheila

Thats right you can hang with us girls, cant wait to see you there.
PARTY TIME IS ON "GIRLS".:woohoo: But we will be good girls.

Loretta

I hear Alan Johnson's Hot Rod shop is in Gadsden - anyone going there Friday - he's one of the top 5 builders behind dear departed Boyd Coddington?

Smokin:rockwoot:

I hear Alan Johnson's Hot Rod shop is in Gadsden - anyone going there Friday - he's one of the top 5 builders behind dear departed Boyd Coddington?

Smokin:rockwoot:

yes his shop is there, but truthfully its nothin special!!
*bdh*
i would not even compare johnsons to boyd coddington:kick:

Just got off the phone with Jim Layden. He and Bruce Block are coming to race Quick Diesel. Will be good to see these guys back out at the track. :rockwoot:

Good deal.. Nice fellas to hang out with.. With that being said, quick diesel just got a lot more competitive.. For the first time, I'm shedding some weight on the 06 to try to put a good number on the board friday night... I just pulled the passenger seat.. May even remove the spare.. haha..

Looking forward to seeing everyone Friday night!

Well come hell or high watter im making it to this one!!!! Someones gotta keep Poodot under control.. :shake: heck, I might even be able to race! :rockwoot:

Well me and a buddy of mine are going to try our best to make it. The only thing keeping me in Georgia is a bad fuel pump. The new pump was supposed to be here tomorrow, but something happened and now it's going to be here this Friday. SOOOOOO if the bad fuel pump was indeed the problem I'll be there saturday morning!!! :D

Oh and I know Buckshot is going to be there also as he is helping with the DPM dyno!

I just spoke with "THE" Jeff Garmon and Phil Taylor is bringing "RED" to Steele. Who's "RED". That is Matt Stuckeys old truck, lowered like the Mamba, tires like Mamba's and a twin turbo Cummins like Mamba. Mamba and Red just make for a kickin side by side don't ya think.

I think you need to clarify Dave. "Red " is the AMS Championship-Winning Red 12v with a little 160 pump and a single that Phil owns.... Matt's old truck is "Super Red" LOL

I think you need to clarify Dave. "Red " is the AMS Championship-Winning Red 12v with a little 160 pump and a single that Phil owns.... Matt's old truck is "Super Red" LOL

You are indeed correct Timmay. :bang

Super Red also has a new set of those Garmon comegetyousome twins so this should be fun watching Phil getting some seat time. They are planning on tuning it Friday night at the track. :Cheer:

Back