Whos coming to Steele, Ala for the CompD race?

I thought Timbeaux was "Red"......Oh no, sorry thats "Ginger". LOL

Jeff just called. He says he can take Super Red with the comegetyousome turbo's (HX55/S500) and make 20 lbs boost on the brakes, with little to no smoke in 4.5 seconds from idle. :bow:

Comegetyousome? that must be the new "Competition" version of the "Hold My beer" series huh? LOL

what time do the gates open friday?

what do we do if we get there early? looks to be in the middle of nowhere.

Test and tune is Friday night, will the dyno be there for test and tune as well? I'll run on the Dyno if it's there Friday. :Cheer:

what time do the gates open friday?

what do we do if we get there early? looks to be in the middle of nowhere.

9 pm .. The Hotels are pretty close though.... Call me when you get to town and if we are at the track, I will get you in.

Test and tune is Friday night, will the dyno be there for test and tune as well? I'll run on the Dyno if it's there Friday. :Cheer:

It should be there, but probably wont be available...... I'll let Dunbar answer that though.

Do you think there will be a crane available?? I will need one to put my truck on the dyno...:bang :bang

Just call me Slow and Low... :hehe: (low rider song playing in background)

9 pm .. The Hotels are pretty close though.... Call me when you get to town and if we are at the track, I will get you in.

It should be there, but probably wont be available...... I'll let Dunbar answer that though.

heck i have been shooting for 12:00 noon
what else is there to do around there while pulling a 30ft trailer?

I hear ya.. I'll be dragging a gooseneck with 40' of deck alone and two trucks.. I plan to get there early to relax just a bit before playing on the strip. Tim, is the track gated so we can leave our trailer and trucks there when it's time to head to the hotel?

heck i have been shooting for 12:00 noon
what else is there to do around there while pulling a 30ft trailer?

Ummmm Drink? LOL

I hear ya.. I'll be dragging a gooseneck with 40' of deck alone and two trucks.. I plan to get there early to relax just a bit before playing on the strip. Tim, is the track gated so we can leave our trailer and trucks there when it's time to head to the hotel?
Yeah, it is gated, we have the OK to leave stuff there Friday night

Good deal. I hate the hassle of parking that big bastaxx at the hotels..

Wal-mart!! Ding... Whip ye kids!!!!!!

Tim i believe the gates open @ 8:30 but the racing won't start till 9:00!

ain't much to do in gadsden unless you like sight seeing, you could go to Noccalula Falls a few exits north

I think I foresee a noon meeting of the minds in the walmart parking lot and a large amount of shopping buggies rolling out chock full of beer, ice and coolers. And about 10 early diesel heads all shootin the chit in between the cement planters LOL

I think I foresee a noon meeting of the minds in the walmart parking lot and a large amount of shopping buggies rolling out chock full of beer, ice and coolers. And about 10 early diesel heads all shootin the chit in between the cement planters LOL

and i forsee one crewgirl pissed off cuz she's not there with you guys yet!