Whos coming to Steele, Ala for the CompD race?

Damn, my request to attend this race in an "offical" capacity was nixed. And the cost of getting a babysitter for the weekend also puts it out of my budget :(

Regards,
Michael Pliska

This is a FAST track guys, at least in a gasser. Hopefully it will apply to these diesels too. Maybe some records going down!

I'm gonna be there!!!! With my truck!!! And, my husband is actually gonna come to a diesel event with me!!! I'm soooooooooo excited.

yeah over the summer they re-paved the latter 1/8th mile so it is a hell of a lot smoother and the track prep they do there is flawless!!

I'll be there Saturday to race, but might not make Friday for T&T.....

Lookin forward to seeing / meeting everyone!!!

i'll be rollin down with the crew (cedar city):rockwoot: and maybe this time meacham won't break anything. on another note where is there to stay down there?

Are you guys bringing the rocket ? I was wondering about TS too... is there a reason you didn't run it there ?

We might have a little something other than Buzzed Lightyear to show. :rockwoot:

i'll be rollin down with the crew (cedar city):rockwoot: and maybe this time meacham won't break anything. on another note where is there to stay down there?

Days Inn in Atalla seems to be the spot most are staying

I just called and booked a room and there were 15 double bed rooms left.

Comin' up friday and pickin' up another project truck. :rockwoot: