Who's going to Blackout

Make sure you guys come check out the exhibitors under the big tent. We will have a booth under there. See you all there.

as long as my wife pops i'll be there, or else she'll be having the baby at the track, Dennis you should fly up and hang out, you guys are alot of fun at the races.

Jason we have plans for you:hehe: it'll start witha :kick:, then some :hehe:, then lots of canadian whiskey:cheer:

Bring it Shawn! I'm staying over at the Royal Exec Inn.

Bring it Shawn! I'm staying over at the Royal Exec Inn.

now i know where to send the male stripper for ya:hehe:, thats where we're staying too. Theres a sports bar down stairs. see you there tomorrow night. tyler will be pulling his truck tomorrow night at the pulls, :bang catch up with you there:cheer:

Jason, are you here already? Im in Room 445, truck is on the trailer by the road. Be Nice to meet you

Kevin

We should be rolling in around 4 to come down to the track then we are heading out for supper for the girlfriends birthday. Then back to watch the pulls. We will be drinking a few birthday drinks at the sports bar at the hotel as well after the pulls so we will see you all tonight.

Its on Shawn.....

We should be rolling in around 4 to come down to the track then we are heading out for supper for the girlfriends birthday. Then back to watch the pulls. We will be drinking a few birthday drinks at the sports bar at the hotel as well after the pulls so we will see you all tonight.

Its on Shawn.....[/QUOTE]

not any more buddy, was at the hospital last night, the wife is dialating, the baby is coming today or tomorrow, she's in the beginning stages of labour. no blackout for me this year. good luck everyone

Congrats & good luck on the birth Shawn!! Hope to see you guys @ one point this year!!

Well congrats buddy I will let you get away from this race. LOL.
Good Luck with the birth and we will see you around.
Congrats again.

Congrats Shawn!

I was looking forward to seeing your truck run!

i'm going to try to make the sled pulls tonight to watch and i'll be racing the cummins dakota to see what it will do tomorrow i don't expect much but it could be fun

Congrats Daddy! Now it brings a whole new meaning to whos your daddy

Hope to catch up with you afer we get back for a drink or two

7lbs 8oz's. My baby is here. Jason sorry we couldn't catch up for that drink. Hopefully you got a shot of my truck today. Hehe.

7lbs 8oz's. My baby is here. Jason sorry we couldn't catch up for that drink. Hopefully you got a shot of my truck today. Hehe.

Congrat's to you and your wife Shawn!!!!

I couldn't make it either....Wife's sister, husband, and 3 boys are here from England...my wife's father from Ontario, and his other 2 daughters are here.....and at the last moment...my other sister, with her son and daughter's family showed up too.....

Pitch a tent in the backyard, and call it a family reunion...:bang

Lot's of beer flowing over here lately.....:Cheer::hehe:

Good luck to everyone who did get to go.

Ooooh , just wait. Mines turning 3 in October. Lots of fun , but the girls were easier to take care of. And fewer trips to the hospital since ! Again , Congrats on the new family member.