Who's got the big Ford Power?

UNBROKEN said:
ding, ding....round one...or 42....or whatever the hell it is now.....LOL

LETS GIT IT ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL Rich :bang :dead-horse-fast2:

FACT..................young robert out and his shinny new 6.oh has a min. 50/200 less HP/TQ than this run down old man and his antique 7.3!!!

:blahblah1: :doh: :evil

I've said it before Greg, that thing doesn't count, your truck came from mars or somewhere. Freaking monster is just plain bad ass!

I wasn't trying to start a war but I know a properly chipped 7.3 will not beat a properly tuned 6.0! :dead-horse-fast2:

SUPERF350 said:
I wasn't trying to start a war but I know a properly chipped 7.3 will not beat a properly tuned 6.0! :dead-horse-fast2:

Sorry Super, but what does either one of those have to do with the topic "Big Power"?:dead-horse-fast2:

lol the fact of the matter is old man greg has a hell of a lot of time and money into his truck, i really do not have that much, but i will, any by next year you won't have a chance greg, and like i said before this young kid in his shiney truck will run a 11, if for anything just to prove a old man with a 7.3 wrong LOL LOL
NO all in good fun..........until the old man gets mad LOL LOL

ohhh yeah im pushing over 650......................oh wait, you said HP not torque LOL

Hey dockboy, where were you for the Diesel Power East?

Sorry to hear that, the blue oval representation was weak to say the least. I think my truck with stock injectors could have done better than the only 7.3 there.

Last edited:
we all know 6.0's have no tq, i am over 500 and 1000ftlbs

i believe blowby and dockboy are the current kings of hp and torque. but i got 1123 tq so i aint mad at that.

I wouldn't say "kings"
They're high up the food chain to be sure....
I think Lott probably has the highest HP...or had....whatever.

yeah lott prolly did and bb for a pullling truck... but actually running consistent blowby, db, robert , tadd, gene, you,d.j. and now thuggy and there's always big bad ME if i wanted to *nx* ! lol. get some slicks and 4 link richard and be done with it!

BIGRPOWR said:
get some slicks and 4 link richard and be done with it!
After the new injectors and bigger turbo next month. :evil LOL

Oh yea...ain't DB broke right now too ? Or did he get running again ?

geez richard get some traction before more power.

and yes db is down. hopefully forever!lol