Who's got the big Ford Power?

......if both trucks ran on the same day on the same Dyno you might have something.

I'm just saying...in 2 whole years...no-one has broken any new ground on these 6.0's

UNBROKEN said:
I'm just saying...in 2 whole years...no-one has broken any new ground on these 6.0's

You'd be surprised at what is coming up in the near future. It's a Cuban thing. And to the dyno racers, why don't you guys take those big hp trucks to the track, run some good numbers and show everybody what it's all about. There are alot of opportunities in 2007. There's alot of places that a running diesels now.

DJ :evil

I plan on it and I'm not even big HP. I'm gonna have Robbie's 6.0 stuffed and mounted on my wall this summer LOL.

duke1n said:
I plan on it and I'm not even big HP. I'm gonna have Robbie's 6.0 stuffed and mounted on my wall this summer LOL.

HAHAHAHA, your full of jokes tonight dukey

UNBROKEN said:

WHAT???? are you drunk rich? lol lol
maybe i am just missunderstanding but it sounds like your saying no one has done anything new on the 6.0 in 2 years
and remember just because it isn't in the public eye doesn't mean it isn't happening
robert

I have a VERY powerful Powerstroke motor, it's just not in a vehicle at the moment. :D

I meant with the basic tuning Rob. GUys with intake, exhaust and tuners are still essentially laying down the same numbers as 2 years ago....give or take a couple of HP.

correct because they are at the limit of there injectors and turbo, there is not much more to be had (safely) with just tuning
robert

ALLMTR5.0 said:
Dockboy- is that pic in your avatar at cecil county raceway?

Yes, That picture was taken at the Super Stallions of the Net Fall Nats in Nov.:evil

Dockboy said:
Yes, That picture was taken at the Super Stallions of the Net Fall Nats in Nov.:evil
I didn`t make it to the fall event but I was at the spring event, are you from Maryland?