Who's running 19.5's

Depending on the model of GN hitch you have they make extenders to move the hitch of the trailer back a couple of inches.

100_1565_1.jpg

This is my 12 valve im wanting the aluminums on. It would help what do you think??

Taller tires would help with the looks :poke:

This is my rig with the 265/70's on it hooked to the house a few years ago (when the truck still shined a bit)

100_1199.JPG

Here are my wheels before they were painted black. I have stock 19.5s from the newer F450s.
IMG00237.jpg

Here is what they look like painted.
IMG00240.jpg

I am using a custom made adaptor that goes one the outside of the wheel rather than the inside. I need to change my wheel studs to some that are longer so I can use the stock lug nuts and center caps.

So far so good!

I put on a set of no-milege take-offs from an 2009 that my neighbor put 11.20.5's on. His truck looks bad ass, and I have to say that my 2001 looks great with his 19.5's on there. No bad vibes, just smooth sailing so far. His late model stimulators look pretty wild too. With a set of late model GMC electric extendo mirrors the old girl still looks sharp.
wRock

L6POWERED how did you get f450 rims to work on a 2nd gen? What was done to adapt to a dodge hub?

The wheels had to have the center notched where the dodge studs pass thru. Then the adaptor was cut on a lathe in order to make everything hubcentric. Then the adaptors go over the outside of the wheel. Squeezing the wheels into the hub. Here is a closer shot before they were painted where you can see the way it is bolted up.
IMG00239.jpg

I have seen bolt up adapters for 8x120(?) to 8x6.5 PM Dieselfever he posted them somewhere before?

Did anything come stock with 19.5's that have the same lug pattern as our Dodges? I have seen 8 lug 19.5 Chip trucks tooling around locally here.?.?.?. :cheer:

The early 90's Chevy HD truck have the same bolt pattern as the Dodge, you jjust have to have the center hole machined out to clear the hubs. I would think the chip trucks built on a chevy frame would work as well, but have never tried it since I do not need an offset wheel.

i have the old chevy ones of a step van. the center's were just machined out for the dodge hub

Does any one know if the newer dodges have the same bolt pattern? the newer chassis cabs are runing 19.5s

Anybody know where I can get a custom dually adapter to go from 8x6.5 to 10x7.25...

Red's out of Miami is going to build me the adapters for about 500 bucks...

I found these lookin around for 19.5 tires cause I plan to run 19.5 duallys on my truck when not pulling...16 ply monsters...

Product Listing -

Is there anyone out there that builds 19.5 tires between 32 and 36 inches tall I would like something close to 35 inches or taller cause my truck will be lifted and have deep gears...

Last edited:
ill sell someone my steel 19.5 with simulators. 225-70-19.5 (32") the fronts are steer tires load range F and the rear are drive tires load range G. pm with an offer

Last edited:
Look for tires that are 265s. That should give you the look you are trying to go for. But those fire tires are insanely priced

Back